United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 23-02-2012, 10:27 PM
S/Side.Red

This is so £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 23-02-2012, 10:28 PM
taff

must admit it's good seeing a european tie played under smoke

Ethers

Wish I'd watched the last episode of Inside Man instead now tbh.

That Boy Ronaldo!

Playing worse than we did in the CL at home, and we were utter utter shite in that.

Unread 23-02-2012, 10:29 PM
saffers

Jesus, not one of the Park haters but he really does look a mess out there, just blindly chasing Ajax players.

No surprise 2 other shocking home performances from us also had him starting in central midfield, Palace and Blackburn.

Anyone reckon Ji will be off in the summer?

This has been horrendous since the 30th minute but I will only see my arse if we don't beat Norwich. Its the europa league now, 3-0 up early on today, lots of unfit players, some out of position etc.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Playing worse than we did in the CL at home, and we were utter utter shite in that.
still think ronaldo is going to rejoin pal?

Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
cleverley has been out for 4 months you berk

plus park isn't a first choice central midfield player is he? so you're talking shit. i hate this midfield more than anyone but let's not just chat utter %@#$&!s hey pal
Yeah it's his second game back and the wide men haven't given him as much help as they should, but he's been poor regardless.

Where did I say Park was first-choice in central midfield? Plenty on here have claimed he is a 'great option' to have there.

No need to start getting hormonal because you don't agree with me.

Fuzzy Dunlop

park captain can't get over it.

Unread 23-02-2012, 10:30 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
This is so £#%&!ing shit.
innit

the attitude is shite and i hope fergie rips them a new one at the end. two away goals up and then score one after no time, they should be having fun, playing without any inhibition and trying to impress the manager, not pissing about like they couldn't give a shit.

Unread 23-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
It's a £#%&!ing disgrace tbh. I wish he'd just £#%&!off and take that useless Bulgarian @#%&! with him.

TravellingRed

Quote:
Should've made him the keeper.

Coat got, taxi rung.

no fun

here comes danny to get injured

Unread 23-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Yeah it's his second game back and the wide men haven't given him as much help as they should, but he's been poor regardless.

Where did I say Park was first-choice in central midfield? Plenty on here have claimed he is a 'great option' to have there.

No need to start getting hormonal because you don't agree with me
i don't ever recall anyone saying that park is a good option for central midfield ffs

anyway i do agree with you in the main just think you're stating the obvious a bit and park would never play in central midfield unless he was resting half the £#%&!ing team or if every other £#%&!er was injured (a la blackburn)

Unread 23-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Tronics

fed of slatting Park tbh

yes he's shit, but SAF seems to love hi

he'll be here for a very long time

Unread 23-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

if wellers gets injured now :shakehead:

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
innit

the attitude is shite and i hope fergie rips them a new one at the end. two away goals up and then score one after no time, they should be having fun, playing without any inhibition and trying to impress the manager, not pissing about like they couldn't give a shit.
Who is pissing about? Nani and Young have been shocking but they've only just come back from injuries and don't look match fit at all. Sometimes the tactical set up conditions the game, would have been astonished had we thrashed Ajax with Cleverley and Ji sung park in a 2 man midfield...

Defence has done ok for most of the game despite having zero protection from midfield.

Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
innit

the attitude is shite and i hope fergie rips them a new one at the end.
Yeah right.

dunk

Take Berbatov off, leave Hernandez on

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
if wellers gets injured now :shakehead:
nailed on

History

Anyone noticed how the camera keeps flicking between sd and hd. Doing my head in