Originally Posted by silv
Anti Bruno not team Ronaldo
Ah,i re-read it....

Unread 15-11-2022, 05:07 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
hes been brilliant since day 1 ....
last season he was gash, he was one of the players who downed tools to get Ole the sack.

He's played well this season

Unread 15-11-2022, 05:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
last season he was gash, he was one of the players who downed tools to get Ole the sack.

He's played well this season
i actually think most of the players quite liked him. Unfortunately we had a bunch of mentally weak players who's confidence was shredded and they responded horribly to adversity

Unread 15-11-2022, 10:14 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The bloke from Leeds? Now of Barca?

Nah, you’re alright pal.
I had a melt down moment sorry I meant this guy who played against us at the weekend. Top stats across Europe.

João Palhinha

Unread 15-11-2022, 10:17 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
I had a melt down moment sorry I meant this guy who played against us at the weekend. Top stats across Europe.

João Palhinha
Close

Unread 15-11-2022, 11:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020

João Palhinha
He looks a proper player nqat.

Can’t see him staying at Fulham long and can see Chelsea or Newcastle making a move next summer.

Unread 30-01-2023, 04:52 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Signed 3 years ago today.

Frustrating little bugger, but no doubting his quality and contribution. Far more of a captain than that block-headed gumby too. Plus he clearly £#%&!in’ loves it here.

Our best post-Fergie signing.

Bruno 😎

Unread 30-01-2023, 04:54 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Signed 3 years ago today.

Frustrating little bugger, but no doubting his quality and contribution. Far more of a captain than that block-headed gumby too. Plus he clearly £#%&!in’ loves it here.

Our best post-Fergie signing.

Bruno 😎

Unread 30-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Should be nowhere near the captains arm band, whiney little gimp....

Decent player though....

Unread 30-01-2023, 04:58 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Should be nowhere near the captains arm band, whiney little gimp....

Decent player though....
That's exactly why he SHOULD have it It means there's less chance of him getting booked for whining constantly at the ref.

Unread 30-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Neo

Football

Impressive goals and assists stats for us, but he's still extremely inconsistent for me, and doesn't control games.

Never captain material, given his penchant for moaning and generally being a blouse.

Overall a good signing, but just need him to start showing more maturity in his game.

Unread 30-01-2023, 05:02 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Impressive goals and assists stats for us, but he's still extremely inconsistent for me, and doesn't control games.

Never captain material, given his penchant for moaning and generally being a blouse.

Overall a good signing, but just need him to start showing more maturity in his game.
Casemiro and Eriksen have shown him up a bit imo - he’s capable of winning us games and has done so plenty of times, but like you say, doesn’t control the midfield at all.

Unread 30-01-2023, 05:03 PM
puressence

Absolutely fantastic player and touch wood never £#%&!ing injured. Love him

Unread 30-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

A lot of that will be papered over once we have a proper CF to finish off his chances.

The ole /rangnick era reeked of him having to pull out the spectacular out of nothing because of the morons around him. ETH will iron the mistakes out of him. (Ronaldo seemingly made his game worse too)

We are becoming more and more like a proper team .
Bruno is a top player and I think that maturity will come soon when the team isn’t so reliant on him as an individual

Unread 30-01-2023, 06:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Geez. Tough crowd.

Unread 30-01-2023, 06:20 PM
20LEgend1999

I think he's fantastic. Always notice his absence when he doesn't play.

His work off the ball doesn't go unnoticed by the likes of me and Erik Ten Hag. Will be a fixture of the side for many years to come.

Unread 30-01-2023, 07:56 PM
Selhurst Samurai

He’s frustrating and reckless at times, but £#%&! me I'm glad he’s doing it in our shirt.

Unread 01-02-2023, 11:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Sexy Bruno tonight.

Unread 02-02-2023, 08:52 AM
MUFC One Love

Excellent last night.

He is more consistent in games this season. The team is being coached and you can see it in the players.

Unread 02-02-2023, 10:57 AM
redhegemony

Very effective when he went out wide right with Sancho inside him, got more of the ball and time to pick passes.
Closed Thread