United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who's the worst manager post-Fergie?
Moyes 58 71.60%
LVG 3 3.70%
Mourinho 20 24.69%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2018, 10:05 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Got your own Denis Irwell there, pal. Congrats.
Pay your subs.. You free loading @#%&!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Racist..

Unread 02-12-2018, 10:25 PM
windy waffles

What I would give to have LvG back...

Unread 02-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
What I would give to have LvG back...
Bet he’s absolutely loving this

Unread 02-12-2018, 10:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Done

Apology accepted.

Unread 02-12-2018, 10:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Racist..
any evidence for this? other than you being thick, I mean.

Unread 02-12-2018, 10:49 PM
utd99

Quote:
Cheers. Now we have to look at that mad Dutch @#%&! and dobbie in super technicolour.

Unread 02-12-2018, 11:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Cheers. Now we have to look at that mad Dutch @#%&! and dobbie in super technicolour.
Will edit.

Well done

Unread 02-12-2018, 11:22 PM
utd99

Quote:
Will edit.

Well done
Not exactly what I had in mind.

Unread 02-12-2018, 11:24 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Not exactly what I had in mind.
Less Lingard, more Big Man. Can't complain surely.

Unread 03-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I respect the right of anyone to have their own opinion, but just £#%&! off anyone who said anything other than Moyes.

He inherited the 11 point champions.
Plus Woodward.

Moyes obviously the worse. But any manager is going to deliver roughly the same as we’ve been getting this past 6 years whilst woodward is running things.

Unread 03-12-2018, 02:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Less Lingard, more Big Man. Can't complain surely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Plus Woodward.

Moyes obviously the worse. But any manager is going to deliver roughly the same as we’ve been getting this past 6 years whilst woodward is running things.
Mourinho could have done a better job mate. Even his supporters must have to concede that at this point.

LvG. How can you follow Moyes and still fail?

Unread 03-12-2018, 03:19 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Moyes obviously.

But at least it was funny.

With Jose it's just sad.
It was easy to think Moyes was a temporary blip. It’s clear by the time we’ve stunk our way through LVG and now this self-regarding £#%&!er’s reigns that we’ve entrenched ourselves further into the mire with every day that passes and not coming back fom it any time soon.

Moyes was comically inept, LVG had a plan - a very boring plan but still an inkling, but mourinho is engaging in actual sabotage in abid to get his payout. He’s not perhaps the worst manage but he’s the worst human by a country mile.

Unread 03-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone
It was easy to think Moyes was a temporary blip. It’s clear by the time we’ve stunk our way through LVG and now this self-regarding £#%&!er’s reigns that we’ve entrenched ourselves further into the mire with every day that passes and not coming back fom it any time soon.

Moyes was comically inept, LVG had a plan - a very boring plan but still an inkling, but mourinho is engaging in actual sabotage in abid to get his payout. He’s not perhaps the worst manage but he’s the worst human by a country mile.
yep. on a personality level he is easily the biggest sack of shit for the last 40 years.

and i don't just mean in football.

to think back to last season. "he gets us", "mou mou's emotions"

Unread 03-12-2018, 05:06 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Moyes was not given ENOUGH TIME and he's still prattling on about it

From last week
Quote:
Moyes told talkSPORT:
'Do I feel I should have been given more time? Of course I do.

'To go to a club like Manchester United and follow someone like Sir Alex after the time he had been there, to stay for 10 months.
'It couldn't be a revolution at Manchester United, it had to be evolution. It had to take time.

'I wasn't going to come in and change all the things Alex had done, but there were lots of things that had to be changed at the club.

'You look at the way Chelsea and Man City had been doing things and changing things along the way – Manchester United had been winning because they had a special manager and a special group of players.

'But when that all changed, it was going to take time to find its way. I still think they're having difficult times at the moment.'
So there you have it Joint winner with the cancer that is maureen

Unread 03-12-2018, 09:21 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone

His plan was ideal, the execution boring. But if more people had appreciated the plan at the time things could have been different.

As it was, LvG was treated with more hostility when top of the table in his second season than Mou is now in 7th place in his third.

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Quote:
His plan was ideal, the execution boring. But if more people had appreciated the plan at the time things could have been different.

As it was, LvG was treated with more hostility when top of the table in his second season than Mou is now in 7th place in his third.
He also filled the squad with terrible players, whilst prolonging the careers of Valencia, Young, Rooney and Fellaini.

Damian, Rojo, Blind, Morgan, Falcao, Herrera

Rashford, Martial, Shaw, Memphis, Fosu-Mensah the obvious counters to that though

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:46 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Unread 03-12-2018, 10:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
He also filled the squad with terrible players, whilst prolonging the careers of Valencia, Young, Rooney and Fellaini.

Damian, Rojo, Blind, Morgan, Falcao, Herrera

Rashford, Martial, Shaw, Memphis, Fosu-Mensah the obvious counters to that though
Blind was excellent in 15-16 tbf.

If the signings aren't going well, help the manager out. Bringing players in is a club operation these days.
Closed Thread