United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:00 PM
no fun

Default last time I went to Notts Forest I had to throw my underpants away

it was the 9-1 game

been out in Rusholme the night before, had an absolute ringstinger curry, walking through the centre of nottingham I started to touch cloth

ran into mcdonalds, just managed to get my kecks down before I evacuated - the relief turned to anger as I realised there was no bog roll

had to use my trolleys, and they were a £#%&!ing half decent pair

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:01 PM
wiganste

8-1

hth, shitty kecks.

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:03 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
8-1

hth, shitty kecks.

cheers, its funny how nearly shitting your pants always makes you add an extra goal on

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
it was the 9-1 game

been out in Rusholme the night before, had an absolute ringstinger curry, walking through the centre of nottingham I started to touch cloth

ran into mcdonalds, just managed to get my kecks down before I evacuated - the relief turned to anger as I realised there was no bog roll

had to use my trolleys, and they were a £#%&!ing half decent pair
ffs man you have a son at Cambridge or Eton or summat

it was 8-1 btw

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Bunker Buster

shitting yourself is funny.

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:06 PM
wiganste

Quote:
cheers, its funny how nearly shitting your pants always makes you add an extra goal on
Yep, I agree.

I was like that when we won 2-0 against Rangers at Ibrox in the Champions League.

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:07 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
ffs man you have a son at Cambridge or Eton or summat

it was 8-1 btw
cambridge, and I only nearly shit myself

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:08 PM
no fun

Quote:
Yep, I agree.

I was like that when we won 2-0 against Rangers at Ibrox in the Champions League.

I wish Id shit myself against leverkusen

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Yep, I agree.

and 4-0 at OT

although you were defo touching cloth after Ibrox

then you had some deep fried haggis...great call that

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:10 PM
neworder

Quote:
I wish Id shit myself against leverkusen

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:10 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

and 4-0 at OT

although you were defo touching cloth after Ibrox

then you had some deep fried haggis...great call that
ive only been to scotland once, and in the hotel they served that haggis shite...£#%&!ing rank

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
ive only been to scotland once, and in the hotel they served that haggis shite...£#%&!ing rank
yep it's £#%&!ing digusting. like the inside of a cat mixed with donkey shit then deep fried...WiganSte got it with chips and projectile vomitted after one bite

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:15 PM
captain scarlet

The bit about them being a half decent pair-you're a liar.

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:18 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
The bit about them being a half decent pair-you're a liar.
no honest captain, I recall they were a recent purchase from Next, why I wore them I will never know, I had a £#%&!ing draw full of "2 for a quid" off the market back home

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:21 PM
captain scarlet

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:23 PM
wee man

happened to me one mid-July morning when i was looking very well. A thick liquid fart. I'll never forget that moment when you realise what's happened.

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:25 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
happened to me one mid-July morning when i was looking very well. A thick liquid fart. I'll never forget that moment when you realise what's happened.
bet that made marching in time a bit difficult

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:30 PM
wee man

Quote:
bet that made marching in time a bit difficult
too right it did - but we walk. But the thought of then boarding the bus to go to our destination that year was the worst. Thankfully got to where we boarded the buses, asked some wee woman to use her bog, cleaned up and threw the trunks out her bathroom window. True story.

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Zorg

Nottingham Forest, not Notts Forest.

8-1, not 9-1.

3/10. See me.

Unread 25-01-2009, 07:35 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
too right it did - but we walk. But the thought of then boarding the bus to go to our destination that year was the worst. Thankfully got to where we boarded the buses, asked some wee woman to use her bog, cleaned up and threw the trunks out her bathroom window. True story.

were you going swimming ?
Closed Thread