United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 03-12-2019, 04:59 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
Surely being our most dangerous player is doing something? That run he went on yesterday was just about the only piece of imaginative, creative play in the game. Whether people like it not we badly need Pogba back to try and piece all this shit together
Heís not our most dangerous player. Thatís Rashford. Then James. Then Martial based purely on him being the third attacker.

Weíre never going to agree. I want him to be great. Hasnít happened yet and I just donít see it happening. Time will tell I guess

Unread 03-12-2019, 05:06 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen View Post
Heís not our most dangerous player. Thatís Rashford. Then James. Then Martial based purely on him being the third attacker.

Weíre never going to agree. I want him to be great. Hasnít happened yet and I just donít see it happening. Time will tell I guess
Martial is technically much better than Rashford and James, but they will likely end up better than him because theyíll work hard and improve. Martial will not because heís lazy, doesnít care and doesnít listen.

Unread 03-12-2019, 06:46 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony View Post
didn't even look or acknowledge us as he walked round after being subbed.
could he see your sofa

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence View Post
could he see your sofa
will be injured in about 3 game times

Unread 03-12-2019, 08:39 AM
Sparky***

replying to your own reply.

Pureception.

Unread 03-12-2019, 09:12 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Hasnít scored since August.

But I meant just in the Villa game. Martial is getting the most heat despite looking the more lively.

Unread 03-12-2019, 09:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post

Pureception.
only one who can make sense of it

Unread 03-12-2019, 10:02 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Hasnít scored since August.

But I meant just in the Villa game. Martial is getting the most heat despite looking the more lively.
Martial has never looked lively. Ever. And even in villa game he was behind the other two.

Also not sure using goals scored as the measuring stick is a good idea when talking about Martial.

Plus I donít think heís getting heat for the villa game. Itís more general than that imo.

Unread 03-12-2019, 10:24 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post

Pureception.

Unread 03-12-2019, 10:43 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Martial has never looked lively. Ever. And even in villa game he was behind the other two.

Also not sure using goals scored as the measuring stick is a good idea when talking about Martial.

Plus I donít think heís getting heat for the villa game. Itís more general than that imo.
Itís definitely a general thing. Martial was far more involved second half than the other two.

Prem goals record for Martial over last couple of years: 44 (22) apps; 22 goals.

Not that bad considering heís played in defensive and generally shit sides. I think he will always get goals. If we reach a point where heís not good enough itíll be a good sign of our progress.

Unread 03-12-2019, 10:58 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Itís definitely a general thing. Martial was far more involved second half than the other two.

Prem goals record for Martial over last couple of years: 44 (22) apps; 22 goals.

Not that bad considering heís played in defensive and generally shit sides. I think he will always get goals. If we reach a point where heís not good enough itíll be a good sign of our progress.
Do you think we need a centre forward ?