United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 02-12-2019, 11:00 PM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit View Post
I can work out how he sellotaped the first one on, I'd imagine the 2nd one is a bit more fiddly.
superb
 
Unread 02-12-2019, 11:50 PM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

 
Unread 02-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Sapien
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
Some proper heroism there for sure. Probably saved a good few people’s lives.
 
Unread 03-12-2019, 01:28 AM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
Obviously. What’s that got to do with your point? His actual sentence and release is the law. The belief in rehabilitation and its apparent success was the proximate cause of his release. The poor deluded bastard was patting himself on his compassionate back when he stabbed him in it literally and figuratively.
Him being for rehabilitation means he's responsible for every nutcase the government lets out too early?

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
"Prize winning" investment banker

An ex army officer and banker from Yorkshire. Basically all the ingredients to make a massive count
Also turns out to be an old 'roomate' of Farage's.

Stunned etc.
 
Unread 03-12-2019, 08:15 AM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
Him being for rehabilitation means he's responsible for every nutcase the government lets out too early?
.
No, Dear heart. Perhaps learn to read?
 
Unread 03-12-2019, 09:08 AM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
No, Dear heart. Perhaps learn to read?
You said he’s dead due to his own beliefs. As if believing in rehabilitation means you have to take responsibility for every mad c*** the government release too early to make room for someone else. If that’s true then believing in a fair trial makes you responsible for every murderer or rapist who escapes conviction.
 
Unread 03-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
You said he’s dead due to his own beliefs. As if believing in rehabilitation means you have to take responsibility for every mad c*** the government release too early to make room for someone else. If that’s true then believing in a fair trial makes you responsible for every murderer or rapist who escapes conviction.
No it’s not ‘as if’ that at all. And your follow up ‘logic’ is nonsense.
 
Unread 03-12-2019, 09:35 AM
S/Side.Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands of Scone View Post
No it’s not ‘as if’ that at all. And your follow up ‘logic’ is nonsense.
What’s nonsense is saying his beliefs got him killed. Or as Jem said, that he was wrong. He believed in rehabilitation, not randomly releasing a nutter because your prisons are over-crowded.
 
Unread 03-12-2019, 11:05 AM
Terry Truthman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
Also turns out to be an old 'roomate' of Farage's.

Stunned etc.
The same Godfrey bloom who was a UKIP MEP who banged on how it’s acceptable to call women s***s, the Irish micks, the Germans krauts and denounce the UK for sending £1bn to “bongo bongo land”

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...ngo-bongo-land

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...ls-women-s***s
 
Unread 03-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Hands of Scone
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red View Post
What’s nonsense is saying his beliefs got him killed. Or as Jem said, that he was wrong. He believed in rehabilitation, not randomly releasing a nutter because your prisons are over-crowded.
They did. And they’ll get a lot more people hurt and killed too. He wasn’t released because the prisons are full. He was released because there are so many fannies who think that the violent criminals themselves deserve the foremost consideration when it comes to sentencing. This kids dad is complaining about ‘draconian sentences’ in today’s papers. Since when was eight years for plotting mass murder draconian?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Potential terrorist attack on London Bridge
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Another ‘not an Islamic terrorist, honest’ islamic terrorist attack Hands of Scone News, Current Affairs & Politics 30 09-10-2019 11:08 PM
Terrorist attack in China rogieop News, Current Affairs & Politics 15 02-03-2014 09:31 AM
Police foil terrorist attack on Dortmund game BryanRobson'sLiver Football 13 31-03-2011 05:27 PM
Trafford Centre Terrorist attack? Switching Off Off Topic 19 12-12-2010 11:42 PM
American Soldiers attack Terrorist sheep armchair Off Topic 33 08-03-2008 03:34 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:40 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.