United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 02-12-2019, 11:20 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk View Post
I don't understand where the wages are going Largest wage bill in Europe, more than Barca, Madrid, PSG and City.. How? Were? Who? Why? What the f***?
We pay average players huge money...

Not hard really.

Basically what you get when you back players over the managers and hand out bumper contracts rewarding mediocrity.

Unread 02-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker

But mummy you said everything would get better overnight

I was joking to be fair. No idea why we pay average players so much money.

I do wonder why people who watched Fergie's lean years can't understand how a rebuild works. He sold some excellent players who simply didn't fit his profile and we suffered.

So yes, Matic is an improvement over Fred and Andy P, but he isn't the right profile. Herrera is tougher, but really, we should be aiming for higher. He wanted first choice wages and wasn't gonna be first choice long term.

Unread 02-12-2019, 03:10 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
Djemba Djemba ? Klebeson ?
on par with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic View Post
another one

Unread 02-12-2019, 05:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean View Post
He's f***ing ****. Worst midfielder I can remember playing for us.
He arguably wasn't even our worst midfielder yesterday, tbh. Not that that says anything much.

OK with McTominay, without him he is lost.

Unread 02-12-2019, 05:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He arguably wasn't even our worst midfielder yesterday, tbh. Not that that says anything much.

OK with McTominay, without him he is lost.
Itís not arguable at all; at least he was working hard covering for Williams again. Pereira is like one of those wall men you set up to practice free kicks on. With a shirt.

Unread 02-12-2019, 06:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
Itís not arguable at all; at least he was working hard covering for Williams again. Pereira is like one of those wall men you set up to practice free kicks on. With a shirt.
Even covered for Williams when Williams strayed over to the other wing. He loves him.

Unread 02-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean View Post
He's f***ing ****. Worst midfielder I can remember playing for us.
not even the worst Brazilian currently 'playing' for us...sadly

Unread 02-12-2019, 07:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Even covered for Williams when Williams strayed over to the other wing. He loves him.
Fair play to the guy, heís very limited but he follows a brief. Probably followed the kid home.

Unread 02-12-2019, 07:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
Fair play to the guy, heís very limited but he follows a brief. Probably followed the kid home.

Mam, can Fred come for christmas dinnoh?

Unread 04-12-2019, 10:27 PM
Cream