United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-01-2016, 11:59 PM
saffers

Default Woodward approached Ancelotti in NOVEMBER

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...nich-deal.html

"By that stage, however, Ancelotti was a significant way down the line in his negotiations to join Bayern Munich."

Classic Woodward.

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:08 AM
Switching Off

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:36 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Dodgiest lawyers since this guy

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:53 AM
armchair

Feel a bit sorry for Ancelotti, he hasn't been first choice for years he's just a stop gap like Hiddink. The pair of them won't have a proper job except disaster relief from here until the end of their (lucrative) careers.

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:59 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Makes no sense. Goes for ancelotti but when turned down doesn't make an immediate move for guardiola and instead lets city tie him up. Then refuses van gaal's offer of resignation and rejects Mourinho. Just no way he's approached ancelotti whilst then lettIng klopp, mourinho and guardiola get away unopposed.

Unread 07-01-2016, 08:05 AM
redhegemony

It's all made up..

Unread 07-01-2016, 08:08 AM
itisme_panaflex

pure lies made up to sell ad space.

Unread 07-01-2016, 08:57 AM
PeakyBlinder

Klopp, Ancelotti, Guardiola & Mourniho - could've had either of them at some point but we £#%&!ed it up.

Classic United.

Unread 07-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Zorg

The daily £#%&!ing mail?

Unread 07-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
The daily £#%&!ing mail?
http://boingboing.net/2014/01/03/lie...aily-mail.html

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Klopp, Ancelotti, Guardiola & Mourniho - could've had either of them at some point but we £#%&!ed it up.

Classic United.

According to who?

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:39 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
According to who?
Me.

I have as much authority as any tabloid.

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Me.

I have as much authority as any tabloid.

That I won't argue with

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:40 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
That I won't argue with
In all seriousness, four of the worlds top bosses have been available over the past couple of years and we ain't taken on any of them when I'm sure every single one of them would love to be in the dugout.

Unread 07-01-2016, 12:45 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
In all seriousness, four of the worlds top bosses have been available over the past couple of years and we ain't taken on any of them when I'm sure every single one of them would love to be in the dugout.

I won't get into it but there are solid arguments against all of them being successful for United. It's like complaining we missed out on 'world class' players which, as we've found out, isn't always a guarantee of success. In particular people moaning that Mourinho isn't managing United need to take a good look at themselves IMO. Present company excepted.

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:25 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
I won't get into it but there are solid arguments against all of them being successful for United. It's like complaining we missed out on 'world class' players which, as we've found out, isn't always a guarantee of success. In particular people moaning that Mourinho isn't managing United need to take a good look at themselves IMO. Present company excepted.
They're a damn safer bet than Moyes and LvG ffs.

As for your Mourinho comment. Mourinho has won trophies at EVERY club he has been at. He'd have won them here too. Fact. To think otherwise is foolish. Still, gotta be a top red and back LvG at all costs I guess...

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:27 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:

As for your Mourinho comment. Mourinho has won trophies at EVERY club he has been at. He'd have won them here too. Fact. To think otherwise is foolish. Still, gotta be a top red and back LvG at all costs I guess...
£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:28 PM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
£#%&!ing hell.
£#%&! off.

Unread 07-01-2016, 01:47 PM
andyroo

Quote:

LVG ffs eh? His CV was better than Klopp's and up there with the others. It's fine to be disappointed with the crap he's dished out, Christ knows I am, but to say it was always likely is mental. In fact that makes it worse.

Unread 07-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
£#%&!ing hell.
Quote:
£#%&! off.
Closed Thread