United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
http://www.theoffside.com/world-foot...-football.html

Ibrahimovic is on £160,000 a week which was the highest BASIC wage before Kaka signed his deal.
It must be true, it's on a website that nobody has heard of. That site says Robinho is on £105k when we all know he's on more than that.

Unread 16-06-2009, 09:44 AM
Aloe Blacc

I think Ribery is out of question now, so is Benzema.

Ninoy was right.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...5&postcount=29

Unread 16-06-2009, 09:45 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by scousebasher
It must be true, it's on a website that nobody has heard of. That site says Robinho is on £105k when we all know he's on more than that.
It's a well known fact he was the world's highest paid footballer.

Google it.

That's only one source.

Unread 16-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Baron

Quote:
http://www.theoffside.com/world-foot...-football.html

Ibrahimovic is on £160,000 a week which was the highest BASIC wage before Kaka signed his deal.
I can tell you why he was the highest paid.

Serie A is at a push, the 3rd best league in Europe. Zlatan's goals & performances, whether they were flat track bully & only put in against the lower teams or not, mean he has won the league 4 seasons in a row (although the one with Juve was stripped I think so technically / officially only 3 in a row). So, to stop him leaving for a better league etc he is paid a kings ransom.

That's how desperate that league is for a 'superstar'.

As an aside, I'd love to see Ribery in the shirt. But it's, yet again, a bit £#%&!ing late really to be goin in with €50m bids or whatever. The man was clearly available a couple of seasons ago for his true value & we went for £#%&!ing Nani instead.

Unread 16-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Hugh Jardon

I know this is off topic but could one of you - preferably a mod - get a message to Mr Chair and ask him to reinstate my posting rights

Unread 16-06-2009, 09:46 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon
I know this is off topic but could one of you - preferably a mod - get a message to Mr Chair and ask him to reinstate my posting rights
Reported.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:02 AM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Reported.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:06 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He said it in an interview a couple of weeks ago, doesn't fancy England as the climate it too like Germany, or words to that effect.

He has talked down the option of playing in England every time he has been on the move, said he would get kicked too much a couple of years ago.

If I had access to Sky Sports, I would find the links for you.
I honestly haven't seen that story.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:13 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
"Of course I talk to Franck about it, I tell him 'you had better come here'."
Patrice, May 26th.

Hope he's true to his word.

If we can get a respectable deal (although this Summer that seems impossible) then i'd be delighted to have him at OT, i think he's a good player and would defenatly help fill the gap on left midfield while Valencia/Nani would do well on the right.

Bayern have a history of screwing us over though (still bitter from 99 ) so that's why i can honestly not see a deal being done.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:14 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by that boy ronaldo!
patrice, may 26th.

Hope he's true to his word.

If we can get a respectable deal (although this summer that seems impossible) then i'd be delighted to have him at ot, i think he's a good player and would defenatly help fill the gap on left midfield while valencia/nani would do well on the right.

bayern have a history of screwing us over though (still bitter from 99 ) so that's why i can honestly not see a deal being done.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:17 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
The lad has potential, yes he's very frustrating but there's still time for him to turn it around and cement his place in the first team.

Get behind the lad, supporters these days dont get behind players they just use it as an excuse to push a player out and buy in somebody else.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:21 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
The lad has potential, yes he's very frustrating but there's still time for him to turn it around and cement his place in the first team.
Get behind the lad, supporters these days dont get behind players they just use it as an excuse to push a player out and buy in somebody else.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
you not watch united during the 2007/2008 season?

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:33 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
you not watch united during the 2007/2008 season?
Yes I did thanks.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Yes I did thanks.
did you though. That's the issue here.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Ginners

i dont think he did

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:43 AM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Im not but you tend to make a habit it.

Just because you've had 5 mins with Zola you see yourself as some kind of football mastermind ffs.

I think you are pretty funny tbh but just have a read through some of your football related posts and threads and see what you think. See my point?
My football related points are usually spot on.

I have the odd lapse but hey, it's very rare.

As for the thinking I am a football mastermind, can only go by what Zola told me.

Unread 16-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Ginners

Quote:
As for the thinking I am a football mastermind, can only go by what Zola told me.

Unread 16-06-2009, 11:09 AM
n48

Nani will outshine Ronaldo next season.

YHIHF.

Unread 16-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Harri Jaffa

From the little I have seen of Ribbery he isn't worth anywhere near 30 million
Closed Thread