United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 14-03-2021, 05:53 PM
saffers

Default Manchester United v West Ham : Official Match Thread 14/3/21 7:15pm

No match thread yet?

Daniel James starting.

Unread 14-03-2021, 05:54 PM
Vedder

Danny Vroom Vroom

Unread 14-03-2021, 05:57 PM
20LEgend1999

All it seems to take is for all our other forwards to be injured and Ole can't wait to start Dan James

Unread 14-03-2021, 05:58 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
All it seems to take is for all our other forward to be injured and Ole can't wait to start Dan James
Deserves to start on current form.

And you always know he will work hard for the team.

No complaints here.

Unread 14-03-2021, 05:59 PM
Sparky***

any news on when Pogba's coming back?

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:01 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't think he's in any rush tbh. This layoff was not supposed to lastt his long, see the link below.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...w-with-everton

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I don't think he's in any rush tbh. This layoff was not supposed to lastt his long, see the link below.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...w-with-everton
well he's been out for nearly 6 weeks now which is crazy long for a thigh strain

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:04 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Ole said he had hoped to get him back for Thursday, but it’s not looking likely, so hopefully first game after the much-needed international break.

Where the £#%&! is DVB too? Could really do with him being an unused sub right now.

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:05 PM
Cream

Quote:
well he's been out for nearly 6 weeks now which is crazy long for a thigh strain
His agent ran around and gave him a dead leg. When will he escape his vile clutches.

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Ole said he had hoped to get him back for Thursday, but it’s not looking likely, so hopefully first game after the much-needed international break.

Where the £#%&! is DVB too? Could really do with him being an unused sub right now.
ah yes an international break when most of continental europe are seeing a 3rd wave of corona. Really smart thinking that.

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:07 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
ah yes an international break when most of continental europe are seeing a 3rd wave of corona. Really smart thinking that.
If we’ve got any sense, we’ll be pulling out (Giggidy) anyone who matters out.

Rashford starts.

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:07 PM
Buck

Win here and this supposedly tricky spell of Chelsea A, Palace A, City A and Top 4 chasing West Ham at home yields 8/12 points. Could be four clean sheets in a row.

With that I think top four is pretty safe. It would take relegation form from here onwards to drop out.

I think we'll win 3-0. Moyes still hasn't got that first big six away scalp and I think if we score early they'll fold. West Ham's strength this season is they don't give away many chances but we should be fine.

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:08 PM
waynes ear's

2-0 United. Either one

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:08 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Back in training, and could make the Leicester game next Sunday.

Lord knows we miss his star quality. The midfield is so drab and devoid of imagination without him.

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Win here and this supposedly tricky spell of Chelsea A, Palace A, City A and Top 4 chasing West Ham at home yields 8/12 points. Could be four clean sheets in a row.

With that I think top four is pretty safe. It would take relegation form from here onwards to drop out.

I think we'll win 3-0. Moyes still hasn't got that first big six away scalp and I think if we score early they'll fold. West Ham's strength this season is they don't give away many chances but we should be fine.
i think you're oversimplifying it tbh. West ham are in pretty good form at the moment and if they get their set pieces right with the £#%&!ing units they have in their team we could be in trouble.

Certainly everything is set up for west ham to come and win here today. We're ravaged by injuries and played ac milan barely 3 days ago and they've had 6 days to prepare for this.

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

I wish I shared your confidence. Defensively sound teams are our kryptonite at home and we’ve been poor at home more than we haven’t.

We look very leggy and short of ideas the moment and I think it’s a bitch of a fixture after another draining week.

Absolutely any kind of win would be huge and top four is anything but done. A bad couple of weeks and could tumble down the table. We’re already clinging to second each week.

I’m not even having a dig at the team. This schedule is ridiculous.

Early goal would be lovely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Back in training, and could make the Leicester game next Sunday.

Lord knows we miss his star quality. The midfield is so drab and devoid of imagination without him.
Is it Leicester a week today or the international break?

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:12 PM
no fun

Quote:
i think you're oversimplifying it tbh. West ham are in pretty good form at the moment and if they get their set pieces right with the f***ing units they have in their team we could be in trouble.

Certainly everything is set up for west ham to come and win here today. We're ravaged by injuries and played ac milan barely 3 days ago and they've had 6 days to prepare for this.
Agree with the cheeky chappie should be on a 6pm curfew doomlord

Strongly fancy west ham tonight

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:14 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
About the time the next transfer window springs open

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:15 PM
saffers

Rashy starts

Unread 14-03-2021, 06:16 PM