Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you care if he stays
Yes he's world class 4 3.64%
No - just do one 106 96.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 19-02-2020, 09:14 AM
My Name is Keith

Will be very disappointed unless the whole ground is booing him if he ever shows his face again.

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:06 AM
dunk

Quote:
Pogba is valued at £50m by Real Madrid because he will have just one year left on his United contract in July, although the Old Trafford club could extend that by 12 months.

Unread 19-02-2020, 10:10 AM
doudou

Any club is going to low-ball us -- unhappy player, pimp agent, contract up soon, and you're negotiating with Woody FFS.

He might even end up leaving on a year's loan

Unread 19-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Madrid and his @#%&! of an agent can value him at whatever they like, unfortunately for them they have to pay us what we think he is valued at or wait for two years ( presuming we take the extra year on his contract ) it’s about time we stood up for ourselves - yes we want rid but we’re not having our pants pulled down by opportunistic parasites - pay up or shut up

Unread 19-02-2020, 03:32 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Madrid and his @#%&! of an agent can value him at whatever they like, unfortunately for them they have to pay us what we think he is valued at or wait for two years ( presuming we take the extra year on his contract ) it’s about time we stood up for ourselves - yes we want rid but we’re not having our pants pulled down by opportunistic parasites - pay up or shut up
Ordinarily, it should be quite pleasant when some opportunistic parasites pull down the pants of some other opportunistic parasites.

Alas, here, no.

[huuuuuummmmppphhh].

Unread 19-02-2020, 03:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parlabane
Purely coincidentally, £50m would just about cover the initial cost of Bruno

Unread 19-02-2020, 06:05 PM
SomersetRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Not sure tbh.

Anyway welcome pal, where are you from?
Thank you mate! I'm from Somerset, England, but currently living in Bristol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
There is, he's an utter fallacy....

Not had 10 world class games since his return...
While I do agree about his performances being very lacklustre, I think in terms of all round footballing ability, ability to pick a pass, beat a man, shooting etc he probably has the most ability in the squad. Although admittedly I haven't seen enough of Fernandes yet, but from what i have seen he looks very strong in these areas.

Unread 19-02-2020, 06:38 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomersetRed
Thank you mate! I'm from Somerset, England, but currently living in Bristol.
ffs

Unread 19-02-2020, 07:17 PM
barca99

Ole - "Paul has not been part of the team training yet, so it'll depend on how he feels or when he feels ready to do that, so he's not anywhere near that yet."

Funny how it goes from minor, to getting back into training, to hes basically £#%&!ed off. Ole talking shit back in december as if he was staying when he is so obviously leaving and is being phased out.

Just call the @#%&! out and say he doesnt give a £#%&!. Be worth the drop in transfer fee alone.

Unread 19-02-2020, 07:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomersetRed
Thank you mate! I'm from Somerset, England, but currently living in Bristol
Loved it in Bristol when I was there back in the day, but that was the early 1990s and I suppose it has changed a bit now.

Unread 20-02-2020, 04:23 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Loved it in Bristol when I was there back in the day, but that was the early 1990s and I suppose it has changed a bit now.

Unread 20-02-2020, 07:50 AM
The Stella Fella

Extend the contract and make his fester for 2 years in the reserves/u23 etc.

That would be 3 years then without 1st team football.
He will never recover from 3 years out.

We will have to give him away on a free but will have £#%&!ed him and Raiola off

Unread 20-02-2020, 08:16 AM
Bunker Buster

Fred's most popular poll in history....

Congratulations Silv

Unread 20-02-2020, 09:09 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Fred's most popular poll in history....

Congratulations Silv
thank you...

combined with the other two its forum interaction thats not been seen since the golden age of fred

Unread 20-02-2020, 09:14 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
thank you...

combined with the other two its forum interaction thats not been seen since the golden age of fred
Big poll fan mate.....

You've captured the nation's heart...

Fred's Barrymore...

Unread 20-02-2020, 09:20 AM
waynes ear's

get the cancerous @#%&! out of MUFC

Unread 20-02-2020, 09:23 AM
puressence

amazing how much this players stock has sunk .. thats the most conclusive please leave vote ever ..

Unread 20-02-2020, 11:40 AM
Alex Jones was Right

I’d be seriously pissed off he’s still at the club when preseason training starts in the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Extend the contract and make his fester for 2 years in the reserves/u23 etc.

That would be 3 years then without 1st team football.
He will never recover from 3 years out.

We will have to give him away on a free but will have f***ed him and Raiola off
f*** that. He should he banned from any club premises. Let him travel the world and post on social media for the rest of his contract unless his agent can find a club to pay what we want.

And take down his f***ing mural from the academy walls, as if he’s some inspiration our young players should aspire to be like.

Unread 20-02-2020, 11:50 AM
rubbernecker

Just checked his twitter and bit of an eye opener

You'd be hard pressed to conclude he was a UTD player from his timeline

Paul Pogba France and Adidas

Would be interesting to know the role Adidas has played in all this

Unread 20-02-2020, 05:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Surprisingly enough, that post wasn't primarily for your benefit.
Closed Thread