United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:23 PM
MUFC One Love

Default Scholes was pathetic tonight..

We finally have out shackles taken off in Europe, Fergie finally allows us to play and Scholes £#%&!s it up, diving into loads of tackles like an inexperienced kid. The two players who acted the most experienced and kept cool were Rooney and Ronaldo, our two youngest players out there. Scholes should be ashamed tbh.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:24 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
We finally have out shackles taken off in Europe, Fergie finally allows us to play and Scholes £#%&!s it up, diving into loads of tackles like an inexperienced kid. The two players who acted the most experienced and kept cool were Rooney and Ronaldo, our two youngest players out there. Scholes should be ashamed tbh.
I'll do the edit for you

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:24 PM
armchair

He's his own man.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:27 PM
MUFC One Love

Thank you Ste.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:30 PM
celtbion

Angry

Dumbest £#%&!ing thing I've seen in a long long time.

Inexcusable I'm afraid.

Outstanding goal on Saturday but the sooner we get Hargreaves etc in the better.

His defensive ineptness nearly cost us again on the big stage and he doesn't do the likes of Saturday nearly often enough to compensate.

If we can find a replacement right back (Evra back in, Heinze to centre-half, Brown back to right back?) I'd put O'Shea back in the middle for Roma next week and leave him there for every away game between now and the end of the year.

The team should be about giving Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs a platform to play, Scholes doesn't do that.

I'm £#%&!ing furious over that tonight.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:32 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtbion

Inexcusable I'm afraid.

Outstanding goal on Saturday but the sooner we get Hargreaves etc in the better.

His defensive ineptness nearly cost us again on the big stage and he doesn't do the likes of Saturday nearly often enough to compensate.

If we can find a replacement right back (Evra back in, Heinze to centre-half, Brown back to right back?) I'd put O'Shea back in the middle for Roma next week and leave him there for every away game between now and the end of the year.

The team should be about giving Rooney, Ronaldo and Giggs a platform to play, Scholes doesn't do that.

@#%&! ..nft ..

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:36 PM
MUFC One Love

Lee, it's unfair calling him a @#%&! tbh. Because Scholes is a model professional and is a local lad he gets away with some stuff. He's been a joy to watch with Carrick but I have mentioned before he seems to want more time on the ball now and holds it for longer in dangerous situations, like at the end of Arsenal away.

I was furious with Scholes, we're finally playing our system in Europe and he completely £#%&!s it up and almost lost us our place in Europe, luckily we should still go through.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:41 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:

Inexcusable I'm afraid.

To be fair, that's absolute bullshit.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:42 PM
puressence

Quote:
Lee, it's unfair calling him a @#%&! tbh. Because Scholes is a model professional and is a local lad he gets away with some stuff. He's been a joy to watch with Carrick but I have mentioned before he seems to want more time on the ball now and holds it for longer in dangerous situations, like at the end of Arsenal away.

I was furious with Scholes, we're finally playing our system in Europe and he completely £#%&!s it up and almost lost us our place in Europe, luckily we should still go through.
IM NOT CALLING SCHOLES A @#%&!

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:43 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
I know, you called it celtbion, which was unfair.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Cantona's collar

Scholes was stupid tonight but advocating the inclusion of O'shea over Scholes is ridiculous.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:44 PM
puressence

Quote:
I know, you called it celtbion, which was unfair.
£#%&! him /her and any other @#%&! with a £#%&!ing stupid avatar like he has

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:44 PM
koppas

Quote:
Neither was he.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Neither was he.
No, he was writing @#%&!ish stuff instead. Scholes is one of the major factors behind how we've played this season and the position's we're in.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:45 PM
celtbion

Cool

Quote:
@#%&! ..nft ..

Quote:

I'd argue about the "model professional" bit after tonight.

The best option when we are on the front foot (i.e. almost all home games and a fair chunk of the away games) but a central midfielder who's that much of a liability with basic tackling and self-control?

Come off it, even the Cork reds on here came around to seeing that Roy was a mixed blessing by the end of his time at Utd, some might want to take the Manchester specs off.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Ether

Quote:

Inexcusable I'm afraid.

What utter £#%&!ing shit. Coming just 24 hours after you were advocating we sell Rio and replace him with Evans too. Can I have some of what you're smoking please pal?

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:51 PM
celtbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
No, he was writing @#%&!ish stuff instead. Scholes is one of the major factors behind how we've played this season and the position's we're in.
If we'd managed to sign Hargreaves we'd be in the same position, arguably, would be looking more up to the task against the best sides and Scholes would still have played a valuable part in the right sort of games.

I find having to espouse O'Shea's inclusion ahead of Scholes £#%&!ing nuts as well but he's the lesser of two evils when we're faced with anything related to a decent central midfielder.

Scholes is a flat track bully at this stage of his career.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Tiberian

Scholes is the best all round midfielder in the country when we are playing average teams. When we are playing good sides his lack of mobility and fitness tends to be exposed, and is part of the reason why Fergie likes to put an extra midfielder in at the difficult away matches.

Its not Scholes fault, age and fitness are the problem, and he gives us so much in terms of quality passing, control of the ball and composure, but we do tend to struggle in midfield against the top sides, and Scholes is a major issue in that.#

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
I find having to espouse O'Shea's inclusion ahead of Scholes £#%&!ing nuts as well but he's the lesser of two evils when we're faced with anything related to a decent central midfielder.

Scholes is a flat track bully at this stage of his career.
What utter £#%&!ing shit you £#%&!ing moron.

Unread 04-04-2007, 11:55 PM
MUFC One Love

Celbtion, I have backed you, but surely you're taking the piss with that O' Shea post?
Closed Thread