United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-02-2020, 05:32 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I wonder when these Fred comments were made.

The supposed pub level manager is the only one who’s shown the intent and ability to start adressing the problem, whilst working with the realism of the situation rather than the fantasy. For a pub level manager he also seems to never get out thought tactically against the best teams and managers, despite the consensus he has inferior tools at his disposal. And his man management of the players and those above him seem more skilled than the likes of van gaal and mourinho too. Imagine if he wasn’t pub level

We can’t be far from tipping point in the dressing room now. The players gone help that. The players brought in help that. The Maguire, The Scottish Player, fernendes’ character and attitudes help that. Fred has come on leaps and bounds under ‘pub league’ ole, and seems to have developed the mentality and is now speaking out. Hopefully the loan striker will help, but I have my doubts. Get the remaining poison out and ole will have already done step one, where the likes of mourinho and van gaal failed miserably.
Hell of a post that Jammy.
Closed Thread