I've got one, frequent user 4 25.00%
Want one 1 6.25%
Delete yourself and the thread 4 25.00%
Nonce police please 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 02-12-2019, 06:06 PM
est.1878

Lightbulb Thermosflasks

I'm mid thirties and I don't care if I'm as cool as curly Watts. Fresh on the back of the recent Croc confession shocker I find myself browsing flasks for the daily commute. Anything to look out for?

Guy I used to sit near at ot had his loaded with booze and the stewards turned a blind eye. That's the level I want to attain

Ptf

Unread 02-12-2019, 06:14 PM
red in cumbria

Something that was seemingly almost obligatory when I was a lad. Not so much these days.

Unread 02-12-2019, 06:16 PM
Hands of Scone

Two cups of coffee and a choc ice

Unread 02-12-2019, 06:18 PM
Patty_b

Have one for fishing, a Thermos Hercules 1L, does the trick.

Had a glass lined one before hand, knocked it over by accident once and it exploded. All the glass inside shattered and coffee started spurting out everywhere. Would not recommend.

Unread 02-12-2019, 06:24 PM
armchair

Bubba Brands Classic Insulated Travel Mug, 34 oz

but you may be more interested in the

Bubba Brands Bubba Keg 34 Oz Mug Black

or the behemoth that is the

Bubba Classic Foam Insulated Desk Mug, 52 oz

Unread 02-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Cream

When I lived at me mam's I used a thermos mug because I couldn't be arsed leaving my self contained flat (aka bedroom) to make a refill.

Bought a few recently for Lou's chemo sessions, as per internet advice, not realising that you absolutely do not need them.

Shite.

Unread 02-12-2019, 09:01 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post

Had a glass lined one before hand, knocked it over by accident once and it exploded. All the glass inside shattered and coffee started spurting out everywhere. Would not recommend.
That looks perfect, cheers.

And wtf? One in the balls for the 'it's a boring unexciting item for coffin dodgers' crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Bubba Brands Classic Insulated Travel Mug, 34 oz

but you may be more interested in the

Bubba Brands Bubba Keg 34 Oz Mug Black

or the behemoth that is the

Bubba Classic Foam Insulated Desk Mug, 52 oz
All coming up as us import only on ebay. haven't a clue what a liquid ounce is ,will brexit fix it

Unread 02-12-2019, 09:41 PM
92ToBury

Unread 02-12-2019, 09:53 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b View Post

Whoa!

Unread 03-12-2019, 09:54 AM
red red robbo

If you're looking for a travel mug that you drink your brew directly out of (rather than a flask that requires you to decant into a cup, could be tricky if on the move) then I would thoroughly recommend the Lasting Coffee Travel mug.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lasting-Cof...38621047&psc=1

Keeps warm for hours, totally pill proof (while the lid is closed obviously) and comes with spare rubber seals.

Had mine a couple of years (so I have probably lost the spare seals by now) and never had any spillage issues.