United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 07:54 AM
Part 36 Offer
 
Default Dylan Levitt

Looks outstanding. Better than Garner even perhaps?

Huge amount thought of him at the club. Next best thing?

Him and Garner were far better than Gomes and Chong tbf. Proper players.
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 08:06 AM
Coracao
 
Default

I imagine the top 3 out of that age bracket are Greenwood, Laird and Garner.

In no particular order. Levitt is a very good passer mind.
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 02:28 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Looks outstanding. Better than Garner even perhaps?

Huge amount thought of him at the club. Next best thing?

Him and Garner were far better than Gomes and Chong tbf. Proper players.
Which is why I really donít understand why some are so eager to call Solskjaer a fraud and bin him off. It should be obvious to everyone at this stage what heís trying to do, and what heís trying to do takes time. Being inconsistent while you just keep muddling along adding random (expensive) pieces would be far more concerning than being inconsistent while trying to revert back to our core values as a club. Itís a cause we should all be behind because itís not an easy thing to do and he deserves our support.

If we can use whatís left of this season to integrate the best young players into the first team squad and add 3 or 4 top quality purchases in the right positions then weíll be a totally different proposition. Core of quality, right attitude surrounded by promising youth - the Fergie way.
 
Unread 01-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Redrum
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
Which is why I really donít understand why some are so eager to call Solskjaer a fraud and bin him off. It should be obvious to everyone at this stage what heís trying to do, and what heís trying to do takes time. Being inconsistent while you just keep muddling along adding random (expensive) pieces would be far more concerning than being inconsistent while trying to revert back to our core values as a club. Itís a cause we should all be behind because itís not an easy thing to do and he deserves our support.

If we can use whatís left of this season to integrate the best young players into the first team squad and add 3 or 4 top quality purchases in the right positions then weíll be a totally different proposition. Core of quality, right attitude surrounded by promising youth - the Fergie way.
Well said sir
 
Unread 02-12-2019, 12:14 AM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
Which is why I really donít understand why some are so eager to call Solskjaer a fraud and bin him off. It should be obvious to everyone at this stage what heís trying to do, and what heís trying to do takes time. Being inconsistent while you just keep muddling along adding random (expensive) pieces would be far more concerning than being inconsistent while trying to revert back to our core values as a club. Itís a cause we should all be behind because itís not an easy thing to do and he deserves our support.

If we can use whatís left of this season to integrate the best young players into the first team squad and add 3 or 4 top quality purchases in the right positions then weíll be a totally different proposition. Core of quality, right attitude surrounded by promising youth - the Fergie way.
You've slightly changed your tune since this post tbf.
 
Unread 02-12-2019, 07:07 AM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
You've slightly changed your tune since this post tbf.
Did you watch todayís game mate? Because I know you often donít.
 
Unread 02-12-2019, 05:42 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99 View Post
Did you watch todayís game mate? Because I know you often donít.
Actually I did pal, and agree that it was totally soul destroying.

But things appeared if anything even worse after the Newcastle defeat, and we managed a bit of a comeback from that one.

I'm afraid that things are going to be like this for a while - irrespective of who the manager is.
 
Unread 02-12-2019, 05:52 PM
utd99
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Actually I did pal, and agree that it was totally soul destroying.

But things appeared if anything even worse after the Newcastle defeat, and we managed a bit of a comeback from that one.

I'm afraid that things are going to be like this for a while - irrespective of who the manager is.
I canít accept that we have to keep our eyes closed for two years in the hope that something might happen. We all love Ole, but if our part in all this is to have the expectations of a Watford supporter every week, then whatís the f***ing point? Iíd just go and support Watford.
 
Unread 02-12-2019, 07:20 PM
Chester Road
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
You've slightly changed your tune since this post tbf.
 
Unread 02-12-2019, 07:45 PM
windy waffles
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
You've slightly changed your tune since this post tbf.
He's seen the light.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Dylan Levitt
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dylan Levitt and James Garner show signs of class in midfield... how the Man United kids fared fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 28-11-2019 07:00 PM
Astana vs Manchester United team news: Di'Shon Bernard, Ethan Laird and Dylan Levitt set to sta fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 27-11-2019 04:40 PM
How Ryan Giggs can help Dylan Levitt at Manchester United fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 03-09-2019 05:24 AM
Manchester United youngster Dylan Levitt earns senior Wales call up fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 27-08-2019 02:00 PM
Dylan Levitt is ready to carry on a Manchester United tradition fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 23-08-2019 05:40 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.