United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-01-2019, 10:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
No I didn’t.

No I didn’t.

No I didn’t.

My opinion on managers isn’t wrong.

No I wasn’t.

You’ve taken a grain of what I’ve said over the past few years and the fairies in your head have spun it into something else. You and dunk are very similar.

Still, good post.
£#%&!ing hell

Take my name out of your mouth, bitch.

Unread 20-01-2019, 11:32 AM
Switching Off

Great work from Dalot for the Rashford goal. Yesterday was his 41st career appearance

Unread 20-01-2019, 11:55 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
No I didn’t.

No I didn’t.

No I didn’t.

My opinion on managers isn’t wrong.

No I wasn’t.

You’ve taken a grain of what I’ve said over the past few years and the fairies in your head have spun it into something else. You and dunk are very similar.

Still, good post.
Sad to see the amount of lying done by certain posters on this website daily. Just no need for it. We're all reds who want the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Great work from Dalot for the Rashford goal. Yesterday was his 41st career appearance
Yes. The kid is a teenager and has come into a united club in turmoil and looked excellent at times. He played out of position yesterday too.

Think he will play for us for a long time.

Unread 20-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Sad to see the amount of lying done by certain posters on this website daily. Just no need for it. We're all reds who want the same thing.

Yes. The kid is a teenager and has come into a united club in turmoil and looked excellent at times. He played out of position yesterday too.

Think he will play for us for a long time.
Also not mentally prepared to play until just before kick off. Defenders rarely come off the bench either so even more impressive how he got on. Hopefully gets a good run of games before the end of the season so we can see if he can establish himself.

Unread 20-01-2019, 03:27 PM
utd99

Quote:
Also not mentally prepared to play until just before kick off. Defenders rarely come off the bench either so even more impressive how he got on. Hopefully gets a good run of games before the end of the season so we can see if he can establish himself.
I’d love to see us get a top quality CB to help him develop. I don’t think we have one atm.

Unread 20-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
I like Dunk. He doesn't suffer cretins and Billy Bullshitters. You're both.
I believe that’s known as projection.

Unread 20-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Sparky back at his best, predicting united losses.
united are back!

7 wins out of 7, playing fast, counter-attacking football with a united legend in charge, and people are still looking to nitpick

Unread 20-01-2019, 04:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
united are back!

7 wins out of 7, playing fast, counter-attacking football with a united legend in charge, and people are still looking to nitpick
Not in the last couple of games.

Unread 20-01-2019, 04:52 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Not in the last couple of games.
Spurs?

Unread 20-01-2019, 04:55 PM
utd99

Quote:
Spurs?
Thinking FA cup and yesterday. Just wish Martial would make the type of runs Rashford makes -ala Spurs-; he’d be twice the player.

Unread 20-01-2019, 05:28 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Great news for us. We need some old experienced guy (a right-footed Evra) to come in for a season next year and pass on experience to him, both playing half the games each. Happy for this lad to be our long term right back, with Shaw on the left.