United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-01-2019, 12:20 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
nothing sickens me more than sides going easy.

and this shite sparky has pulled out of his arse that United went easy on people WTF
I sense this has upset you.

Unread 10-01-2019, 12:30 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I sense this has upset you.
it goes against everything sport is about. I don't think you played much sport so maybe you don't understand.

I'd prefer to lose 6-0, 6-0 to federer and win one point than know he was going easy on me and winning loads of games (but never coming close to winning a set.)

one point when he's trying is worth much more than him gifting me games.

Unread 10-01-2019, 12:33 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
it goes against everything sport is about. I don't think you played much sport so maybe you don't understand.

I'd prefer to lose 6-0, 6-0 to federer and win one point than know he was going easy on my and i won loads of games.

one point when he's trying is worth much more than him gifting me games.
I understand your point.

Perhaps my dislike of the team in question has coloured my opinion but it still to me was a bit over the top.

Unread 10-01-2019, 12:36 AM
sa7

Quote:
you've obviously never competed in anything. you are an absolute clueless try hard moron.

oh sorry i should go easy on you, you're great...i value your contribution. let's play table tennis where neither of us try win and we just see how long we can get the ball back to each other.

you are a try hard moron. buck up or £#%&! off.
Angry nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I understand your point.

Perhaps my dislike of the team in question has coloured my opinion but it still to me was a bit over the top.
Nobody is talking about letting Burton run in a goal as a pat on the head.

City could’ve just kept hold of the ball and run the clock down. Obviously those with an inferiority complex feel the need to hammer even the most inferior of opponents into the ground.

Unread 10-01-2019, 01:07 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
I didn’t say I was outraged though did I? I said it was a bit of a @#%&!’s trick.

I’ve no interest in a “who can annoy the other the most” competition, this isn’t an episode of Bottom. Besides you don’t annoy me but clearly I do you.

By all means keep dishing it out and being unable to take it though bud, the veiled threats make you look cool as £#%&!
there's no veiled threat. stop trying to make yourself out a martyr.

you've broken the rules on here loads of times and i've let you off. but now i'm lifting the veil.

Unread 10-01-2019, 06:53 AM
puressence

32,089 thats £#%&!ing shocking ,,,

Unread 10-01-2019, 07:41 AM
windy waffles

People moan about people disrespecting cups and playing weakened teams...

City put out a strong side, better the opponents and people say its disrespectful...

People saying they should have taken it easy. Try telling that to a striker...

Unread 10-01-2019, 08:10 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
32,089 thats £#%&!ing shocking ,,,
Didn't you hear there was a major human trafficking incident on the M6?

Unread 10-01-2019, 08:16 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Didn't you hear there was a major human trafficking incident on the M6?
Tailbacks must have reached stockport

Unread 10-01-2019, 08:39 AM
puressence

sometimes you hear about goig into schools with tickets was an urban myth ffs it actually happened this week mys lads football manager went with 3 others they had been in the school handing loads out ffs

Unread 10-01-2019, 08:51 AM
Denis Irwell

This is £#%&!ing ace

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Knockers

Quote:
sometimes you hear about goig into schools with tickets was an urban myth ffs it actually happened this week mys lads football manager went with 3 others they had been in the school handing loads out ffs
A great idea and something United should do every single game.

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Seamus

Quote:
apparently they offered a school in didsbury a ticket for each pupil plus a parent/guardian.

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:17 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
A great idea and something United should do every single game.
They're only doing it so it appears less empty when on tele.

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:19 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Yep. If they could sell out they'd be charging £50 a ticket and would be nowhere near the schools.

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:27 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Yeah and United should when we are....

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:32 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
apparently they offered a school in didsbury a ticket for each pupil plus a parent/guardian.
thought i saw you on tv

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:33 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yeah and United should when we are....
Difference being we don't need to as don't have large blocks of unsold seats we can dish out....

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:34 AM
Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Difference being we don't need to as don't have large blocks of unsold seats we can dish out....
Think what knockers is saying and I agree is United should be handing out tickets to kids when our cup attendances are down....

We do have low attendances for some games....

There's millions of kids that would love to watch United.

Unread 10-01-2019, 10:36 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Think what knockers is saying and I agree is United should be handing out tickets to kids when our cup attendances are down....

We do have low attendances for some games....

There's millions of kids that would love to watch United.
Quite possibly, yes- but it's a lot less common we have the chance to do that, if at all tbh. They're not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts the @#%&!s, they're doing it to try and look less shit on tele.
Closed Thread