United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:47 PM
sub three hours

Default Come on Moston - vote for Bob

http://manchestermule.com/article/le...united-stadium

He says

''Why should a small bunch of 'turn-coat' football fans from Warrington, Burnley, Leigh and god knows where else think they have a right to build on this site on my doorstep and deserve more of a say on the issue than me?"

I agree.

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:54 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

He says

''Why should a small bunch of 'turn-coat' football fans from Warrington, Burnley, Leigh and god knows where else think they have a right to build on this site on my doorstep and deserve more of a say on the issue than me?"

I agree.
the most concise way i can do this is

£#%&! off you @#%&!

Unread 03-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Zorg

Ah yes, the famous 'open green space' that's actually fenced-off and full of dog shit and broken glass.

Get £#%&!ed you blue @#%&!.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:00 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

He says

I agree.
Very subtle......now if this was bluemoon you would have endless posts asking for you to be banned, I think you should stay, we could have some fun here.

First things first though Bert, at least have the balls to out yourself.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:09 PM
antonin jablonsky

Anyway, aside from the deliberate provocation, what likelihood of this being built?

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Ah yes, the famous 'open green space' that's actually fenced-off and full of dog shit and broken glass.

Get £#%&!ed you blue @#%&!.
You're a right #@&%! end really aren't you?

FC are a bunch of disloyal, pompous, self-important gobshites and splitters and we don't want them in Moston.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Crumps

Quote:

FC are a bunch of disloyal, pompous, self-important gobshites and splitters and we don't want them in Moston.
Moston is a shit hole.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:35 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:

Looking forward to shitting in your garden

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:37 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

I feel even more sorry for you now if you live in Moston

Chin up pal, one day you will escape

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Looking forward to shitting in your garden

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:45 PM
numbnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Moston is a shit hole.
wow less of that crumps i live on millionaires row right opp where the stadiums being built , my house is worth a least £65 000, so less of the shit hole thank you

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:45 PM
sub three hours

What a bunch of snobs some of you lot are. There's £#%&! all wrong with Moston or Moston people and this land is green land with historical and cultural value to many of us Mostonians who value such things.

Just from a running perspective alone for example; Salford Harriers who i run with regularly train on there in lighter nights (we actually have a trail race through there called the Blue Bell Trail.) Similarly Moston & District Harriers kids groups and beginers groups train in there during the lighter nights. I run through there at least every other day. My missus walks our dogs through there every day.

The fact of the matter is that the only people who want this stadium in this location are FC united and its splitter fans (most of whom have absolutely no connection with Moston) and to be quite honest they couldn't care less where it is...as long as they have a home!

Deep down FC United and their fan base of splitters don't care about the impact their stadium will have on the residents who live here. FC can shout about 'community' as much as they want but quite clearly they do not give a shite about the community in Moston, other than it is going to provide a lifeline to them.

Vote Bob

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:47 PM
Crumps

Quote:
What a bunch of snobs some of you lot are. There's £#%&! all wrong with Moston or Moston people and this land is green land with historical and cultural value to many of us Mostonians who value such things.

Just from a running perspective alone for example; Salford Harriers who i run with regularly train on there in lighter nights (we actually have a trail race through there called the Blue Bell Trail.) Similarly Moston & District Harriers kids groups and beginers groups train in there during the lighter nights. I run through there at least every other day. My missus walks our dogs through there every day.

The fact of the matter is that the only people who want this stadium in this location are FC united and its splitter fans (most of whom have absolutely no connection with Moston) and to be quite honest they couldn't care less where it is...as long as they have a home!

Deep down FC United and their fan base of splitters don't care about the impact their stadium will have on the residents who live here. FC can shout about 'community' as much as they want but quite clearly they do not give a shite about the community in Moston, other than it is going to provide a lifeline to them.

Vote Bob
It's a shit hole. I have 6 uncles, 3 of which were born in Moston. They are #@&%!s. Awful place, awful pubs, awful people. Hate it when someone I know moves there, we tend to lose contact not long after.

Carpet bomb the place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts
wow less of that crumps i live on millionaires row right opp where the stadiums being built , my house is worth a least £65 000, so less of the shit hole thank you
£65,000? you must have one of them 25 bedroom jobs.

Wow.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:47 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Thumbs up

Quote:

Vote Bob
First and probably last time I have ever been called that.

Nice one

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:48 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:

Vote Bob
nope
we know beter than thick @#%&!s like you, it's about the advantages which you can't see so we have to just ignore you until we can deliver them
lump it you blue @#%&!

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:48 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
It's a shit hole. I have 6 uncles, 3 of which were born in Moston. They are #@&%!s. Awful place, awful pubs, awful people. Hate it when someone I know moves there, we tend to lose contact not long after.

Carpet bomb the place.

£65,000? you must have one of them 25 bedroom jobs.

Wow.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:49 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Why not tidy it up then you scruffy @#%&!? It looks a disgrace in its current state.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:49 PM
numbnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I feel even more sorry for you now if you live in Moston

Chin up pal, one day you will escape
we dont need you to feel sorry for us in moston, you have enough troubles of your own having ginger hair and from the biggest council est in europe, plus you look a @#%&! dressed as a banana man , plus you cheated on your missus and put it on here to try and make you look like 1 of the boys sc2 yhbr

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
When I am in charge I am selling it to Oldham and taking their postcode and 0161 off them.
Quote:
we dont need you to feel sorry for us in moston, you have enough troubles of your own having ginger hair and from the biggest council est in europe, plus you look a @#%&! dressed as a banana man , plus you cheated on your missus and put it on here to try and make you look like 1 of the boys sc2 yhbr
YHGR

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:50 PM
carlosartorial

Quote: