United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 01-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Degea 7
Young 4
Jones 6
Matic 5
The Scottish Player 7
Shaw 7
Fellani 5
Herrera 6
Pogba 4
Rashford 8
Lukaku 4

Awful team awful performance shit manager
You're far, far too generous.

Degea 5
Young 3
Jones 6
Matic 2
The Scottish Player 5
Shaw 6
Fellani 4
Herrera 6
Pogba 2
Rashford 7
Lukaku 2

Unread 01-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Cream

Delighted to announce.

Incidentally:

Unread 01-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
just don't know how this season can get better.
Quote:
Breaking: Ashley Young loses both legs in freak gardening accident

Unread 01-12-2018, 08:41 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We are in gallows humour territory now, nqat.
Yep time to break out the old chestnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
The dressing room big dawg is Pogba.

It needs to be someone like Zlatan.

That simple for me.
Been thinking this for a while .We need a Robbo- a leader

Lok

"The players don't understand that simplicity is genius" - Mou 2018.

utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Most boring 2-2 draw ever.

Just sack him, his attitude to this season has been shameful, doesn't give a shit, the players might be crap(much of it his fault) but the malaise he has created and nurtured, the £#%&!ing miasma of depressing nihilism of his approach must be expunged.

Give us all an early Christmas present, write off his pay off, don't allow him to taint the club, let him go, let him do his PR crap and shit on the club, better from without than within.
I have absolutely no faith that anyone can get a game out of this lot. 4 minutes to go, 2-2 and we’re stringing 20 passes around in our half. No way the manager is telling them to do that; in fact, there’s no way he’s instructing them to do the majority of the things that make them/us such a laughing stock.

Does professional pride simply not exist any more?

Quote:

That simple for me.
This.

We’ve made a vast error in judgement expecting him to be a leader by example. He has a worse attitude than a petulant 11 year old.

Unread 01-12-2018, 08:45 PM
Lok

So we need angry dogs.

Unread 01-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I have absolutely no faith that anyone can get a game out of this lot. 4 minutes to go, 2-2 and we’re stringing 20 passes around in our half. No way the manager is telling them to do that; in fact, there’s no way he’s instructing them to do the majority of the things that make them/us such a laughing stock.

This.

We’ve made a vast error in judgement expecting him to be a leader by example. He has a worse attitude than a petulant 11 year old.
Was talking to that #@&%! Irk earlier. We concluded that no, it doesn't exist.

Players are managing their own brands. That's a lot to focus on.

My Name is Heath

Quote:

That simple for me.
Notice how nobody put Pogba in the current United in the SAS unit.

He’s a fraud. Fraudba.

Character vacuum. Hair doesn’t make a captain or a leader.

Reapackage him and give him away in the sales.

Tiberian

Quote:

Their leader is a man who has been pretty openly sabotaging the season with bizarre team selections and his disgusting attitude.

The players, yes, that is another discussion, Pogba today was a joke, a performance as arsed as Mou's work this season. I don't know what Mou is telling them, in 2 1/2 years there has barely been an inkling of a tactical plan or any true fluency. Bad players can still look as if they understand what they are trying to do and why.

Unread 01-12-2018, 08:47 PM
Zorg

Quote:

This.

Totally agree with you but this could apply to Mourinho. What message does it send to players when the manager can’t be arsed moving house? His heart’s never been in it.

Unread 01-12-2018, 08:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Totally agree with you but this could apply to Mourinho. What message does it send to players when the manager can’t be arsed moving house? His heart’s never been in it.
Not disagreeing at all, which is why it’s so difficult to pick the bones out of what’s happening here, but even absolutely despising your manager wouldn’t go half way to explaining this level of ineptitude if you were a proper pro.

The thing I find hardest to fathom is what they have to lose by playing with a bit of pace, energy and risk. I mean really, what’s the worst thing that could happen -we lose? We’re 17 points behind City and a laughing stock.

We give the ball away more than any risk-averse team I’ve seen in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Their leader is a man who has been pretty openly sabotaging the season with bizarre team selections and his disgusting attitude.

The players, yes, that is another discussion, Pogba today was a joke, a performance as arsed as Mou's work this season. I don't know what Mou is telling them, in 2 1/2 years there has barely been an inkling of a tactical plan or any true fluency. Bad players can still look as if they understand what they are trying to do and why.
He pretty much implied this whole last week that they don’t do what he tells them to. While I’m not suggesting for a moment that that’s mitigation for Mourinho, I would be highly skeptical of expecting much from another manager with this group.

Unread 01-12-2018, 09:06 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Not disagreeing at all, which is why it’s so difficult to pick the bones out of what’s happening here, but even absolutely despising your manager wouldn’t go half way to explaining this level of ineptitude if you were a proper pro.

The thing I find hardest to fathom is what they have to lose by playing with a bit of pace, energy and risk. I mean really, what’s the worst thing that could happen -we lose? We’re 17 points behind City and a laughing stock.

We give the ball away more than any risk-averse team I’ve seen in my life.
Spot on. Just take the risks ffs, the season's already gone.

£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

so those eight games in December we were gonna use to make a push for the top four

two points from the first two against relegation fodder Palace and Southampton

£#%&! off Mourinho you utter £#%&!ing @#%&!

Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I'm still unsure of how anyone thinks that Jose strying on will somehow ever work out. He's not only lost the dressing room, he's lost the training complex, the tactics board and any dignity he had.
There's a tactics board?

Unread 01-12-2018, 09:08 PM
red in cumbria

Yes, getting rid of Mourinho is one thing - and as I said I think he actively wants the sack now - but if you think that isn't just the start of what is needed, you are delusional.

Unread 01-12-2018, 09:09 PM
utd99

I wonder if Pogba ever considers not giving it away just to change it up a bit.

Unread 01-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Lok

Quote:
There's a tactics board?

Quote:
I wonder if Pogba ever considers not giving it away just to change it up a bit.
The simplicity is genius comment was clearly aimed at him. Shame Mou hasn't noticed how £#%&!ing useless Matic is though.

Unread 01-12-2018, 09:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
There's a tactics board?
You've forgotten the iPADS and WHITEBOARDS that Gollum purchased?

For shame, sir.

Unread 01-12-2018, 09:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes, getting rid of Mourinho is one thing - and as I said I think he actively wants the sack now - but if you think that isn't just the start of what is needed, you are delusional.
It wouldn't cure all our ills but it certainly would go about addressing one of the major ones which is that none of our players look happy, motivated or capable of performing under this current manager.

this isn't a great united side, it's not a world class team but i refuse to accept it's not capable, on some level, of producing football on a par with bournemouth or £#%&!ing everton. We don't even attempt to.

Bournemouth went to City today btw and got exactly the same result we did and had exactly the same shots on target. One. Funny thing, only theirs wasn't a £#%&!ing penalty. And you know what? They didn't have to pay £380m for the privilege either.

You can't sack 25 footballers who aren't happy so the buck stops with the manager. The executive vice chairman is going nowhere as long as the glazers are owners because he's their little mascot since day one. If anything he'll be moved sideways.