United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Zorg

'We understand exactly the situation the club is in and team is in'.

Poor Dave, having to make do with a collection of internationals who'd just won the league and only being able to spend £70 million on them

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:21 PM
silv

thing is, we're playing absolutely dog shit. defending like #@&%!s.

he has good players at his disposal and there is NOTHING in the way of tactics. more good players arent going to make a difference with this chump in charge.

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:21 PM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
You obviously don't understand football pal. Everyone knows it takes three years to turn the Champions into title challengers
Of course - WTF was I thinking - how can you expect to challenge for trophies with only the likes of De Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Carrick, Mata, Kagawa, Nani, Rooney, Van Persie to call upon?

Great job Moyes is doing, right on track for a top 4 place by 2020.

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:26 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
This rebuilding plan he talks about...

Did he decide upon this as soon as he took over the Champions of England, or did he decide they needed rebuilding after he ruined them?

funnily enough I don't think anybody has bothered to ask him this fundamental question as yet.

He comes out after games & says "I take responsibility. I'll always front up" & then every Friday afternoon its "I'm rebuilding..I need new players...it won't happen over night" ...rather than say something like "I need to get more out of this group of players. I need to find a better system & get them working on keeping the ball better & having a better shape to the side"

snivelling little shitbag.

We'll beat Villa tomorrow & as a result he'll be able to 'laugh off' the plane banner.

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:28 PM
ericcantona

The simple fact is the man who you could argue got the job on the back of doing well with limited resources at Everton now requires £200m to turn the Champions of England into a team that can challenge for Top 4. That's just unforgivable.

It's been said time and time again but the way he would have you think is that we were on the brink of relegation and he is our saviour. We're the champions ffs. :shakehead:

I want to enjoy watching united, even if he was getting the results the football would still be £#%&!ing shit.

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Pop

Thumbs down

Parasitic £#%&!ing bastard. I'd £#%&!ing stove that @#%&!s £#%&!ing head in so £#%&!ing hard if I ever got the £#%&!ing chance. £#%&!ing bastard £#%&! £#%&! £#%&! £#%&!

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
The simple fact is the man who you could argue got the job on the back of doing well with limited resources at Everton now requires £200m to turn the Champions of England into a team that can challenge for Top 4. That's just unforgivable.

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:38 PM
Zorg

Quote:
This, bingo, spot on, etc.

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

It's been said time and time again but the way he would have you think is that we were on the brink of relegation and he is our saviour. We're the champions ffs. :shakehead:

I want to enjoy watching united, even if he was getting the results the football would still be £#%&!ing shit.

Bravo.

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Time For Heroes

I £#%&!ing hate this @#%&! and his negative bullshit. Why has nobody pulled him on what he says? All this crap about being on a good run of form that he comes out with every few weeks when we've won and drawn a game against shite teams. So we played well against West Ham did we? So then why did you change the personnel and set up of the team then for the next match you utter #@&%!womble?!

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
I £#%&!ing hate this @#%&! and his negative bullshit. Why has nobody pulled him on what he says? All this crap about being on a good run of form that he comes out with every few weeks when we've won and drawn a game against shite teams. So we played well against West Ham did we? So then why did you change the personnel and set up of the team then for the next match you utter c**kwomble?!
Because the press can't believe their luck that such a useless @#%&! is manager of Manchester United?

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:48 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
We won't beat Villa.
Who cares? that's how bad its got.

These banners (although I don't agree) are not a knee jerk reaction, the downfall this season has been unbelievable!

Unread 28-03-2014, 04:57 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

I reckon we'll beat villa by a few. Another corner turned.

They have a good record against the top sides. But we're not a top side and we beat them 3-0 away only a few months ago...

Unread 28-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Argentina

Quote:

Are you still single?

Unread 28-03-2014, 06:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Or Dakota Fred
Hi there, Jez

Unread 28-03-2014, 06:29 PM
ericcantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Are you still single?

Unread 28-03-2014, 07:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I hope he does a Budd Dwyer.
£#%&! me

Unread 28-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Der Kaiser

He's such a smug @#%&!, what the £#%&! would he know about putting together a title winning team, he makes my £#%&!ing blood boil.

Unread 28-03-2014, 07:48 PM
S/Side.Red

All about getting that West Ham form back

Unread 28-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
All about getting that West Ham form back
Thought you were on about Ravel then.
Closed Thread