United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2014, 11:44 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
I was just thinking about this, cant see just them going but if Moyes go surely they need to go as well, which I cant see happening either

If he goes they need to go, that will not happen after one year in charge, sadly.
Daft thing is, Allardyce would have done what Fergie wanted and had us higher up the table. So would Bruce and others that were in Fergie's pocket, so Moyes was more of a risk!

Unread 28-03-2014, 11:50 AM
The Return of JC

Every time I see this thread bttt'd, I hope that he's gone.

It's this year's Silly Season Transfer Thread.

Unread 28-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Charlestown Rouge

"Spot on" Captain Obvious crew being hit by a few "Bingo" confirmation of the obvious bombs on here. Bravo.

Unread 28-03-2014, 12:03 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
"Spot on" Captain Obvious crew being hit by a few "Bingo" confirmation of the obvious bombs on here. Bravo.

Unread 28-03-2014, 12:24 PM
teflon_terry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Nailed it.

Unread 28-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
He has a point.

Yes Fergie was utterly misguided in his recommendation of Moyes, but I believe that he did so with his perception of Ferguson's best interests at heart.

The fact is that he should never have been in such a position, and even a cursory due diligence by management of the club could and should have led to the recommendation being swiftly ignored.

As an article mentioned yesterday, the appointment amounted to corporate negligence.

Some of the anti-Fergie stuff on here is disgusting tbh.
Corrected that for you pal

Unread 28-03-2014, 12:44 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Corrected that for you pal
Thanks, but it now makes completely the opposite point to that which I made.

Unread 28-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Every time I see this thread bttt'd, I hope that he's gone.

It's this year's Silly Season Transfer Thread.
i think you'd know if he was sacked without opening a thread.

i think you'd know without opening the internet. There would be £#%&!ers out and about celebrating it like the end of ww2.

Unread 28-03-2014, 01:23 PM
magic_cantona

James "Wee Jimmy" Lumsden.

Running the show.

£#%&! me.

Unread 28-03-2014, 01:33 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
James "Wee Jimmy" Lumsden.

Running the show.

£#%&! me.
Heard the other day Moyes recruited him from a prison.

Unread 28-03-2014, 01:47 PM
boreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Pray that when I wake up the @#%&! gas gone
Morning sunshine.

Sorry.

Unread 28-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 goals 1 cup
All those match going reds who cheered him on at first want £#%&!ing for it, same goes to all pro moyes armchair supporters.

Embarrassing @#%&!s!
Correct. Bravo.

Cannot believe a plane wasn't hired to fly over the Liberty stadium in Swansea in August.

Unread 28-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 goals 1 cup
All those match going reds who cheered him on at first want £#%&!ing for it, same goes to all pro moyes armchair supporters.

Embarrassing @#%&!s!
%@#$&!s.

Unread 28-03-2014, 02:17 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
%@#$&!s.
Correct. Bravo.

Unread 28-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Heard the other day Moyes recruited him from a prison.
There's a YOI in Wetherby which is probably the "school" he worked at

Unread 28-03-2014, 02:39 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
Morning sunshine.

Sorry.

Unread 28-03-2014, 03:15 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Some of the anti-Fergie stuff on here is disgusting tbh.
doesn't even half balance the high esteem in which he regards himself.

I would love moyes to dis fergie. then he'd have to go.

Unread 28-03-2014, 05:17 PM
jaybrightonboy

Great news from what im hearing and reading the last few days.
I actually believe that moyes is as good as gone in the summer and here's why.
mauriniho has come out and said that he spoke to fergie after the madrid game and said he wasn't interested in man united job, only interested in chelsea.
we'll I dont believe that because he was practically begging for the job, and why hasn't he said anything sooner.
I think its fergie knowing he's made a mistake, spoken to mauriniho and they both decided it benefits both of them saying this as it looks to us that fergie only didn't bring him in becouse he was comited to chelsea , likewise that suits mauriniho with the chelsea fans.

Secondly im reading that the stewards at old trafford are hotting up surcurity around the chosen one banner as they dont want it taken down untill after the bayern game .
magic words that. After the bayern game...
Is that because after we get thrashed ( unfortunately we will ) its game over.

there's been hints lately that if the fans turn then it will force there hand.
well the fans are starting to turn and the excuses are starting for fergie and co

like I said before this is what I think will hapen at the end of the season.....
Unfortunately by mutual concent david moyes and man united have parted ways
we are not a club who have knee jerk reactions and we like to give managers time, but unfortunately this season hasn't turned out as we would of liked and the fans have turned.
unfortunately football has changed a nd although we still believe moyes would of been a success given the right time, with the fans reaction this wasn't possible. Wed like to thank mr moyes for all he's done bla bla bla
you get the picture. But the excuses are coming out all ready and reasons for not a pointing mauriniho etc

the end is ni

Unread 28-03-2014, 05:21 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybrightonboy
Great news from what im hearing and reading the last few days.
I actually believe that moyes is as good as gone in the summer and here's why.
mauriniho has come out and said that he spoke to fergie after the madrid game and said he wasn't interested in man united job, only interested in chelsea.
we'll I dont believe that because he was practically begging for the job, and why hasn't he said anything sooner.
I think its fergie knowing he's made a mistake, spoken to mauriniho and they both decided it benefits both of them saying this as it looks to us that fergie only didn't bring him in becouse he was comited to chelsea , likewise that suits mauriniho with the chelsea fans.

Secondly im reading that the stewards at old trafford are hotting up surcurity around the chosen one banner as they dont want it taken down untill after the bayern game .
magic words that. After the bayern game...
Is that because after we get thrashed ( unfortunately we will ) its game over.

there's been hints lately that if the fans turn then it will force there hand.
well the fans are starting to turn and the excuses are starting for fergie and co

like I said before this is what I think will hapen at the end of the season.....
Unfortunately by mutual concent david moyes and man united have parted ways
we are not a club who have knee jerk reactions and we like to give managers time, but unfortunately this season hasn't turned out as we would of liked and the fans have turned.
unfortunately football has changed a nd although we still believe moyes would of been a success given the right time, with the fans reaction this wasn't possible. Wed like to thank mr moyes for all he's done bla bla bla
you get the picture. But the excuses are coming out all ready and reasons for not a pointing mauriniho etc

the end is ni
I tried to read that, I really tried, but I'm sorry Jay you're a moron.

Unread 28-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybrightonboy

the end is ni
ffs
Closed Thread