United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i'll be here saying you're a #@&%!

you really are a #@&%!
And you're biggest moaning @#%&! on here. All you do is £#%&!ing moan.

I guarantee it. When Moyes finally goes, you'll be desperately pretending you were the only one against him. You're £#%&!ing mental.

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:16 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Moyes seriously needs to stop reading the team threads on here to help him pick the side imo. What a nonsense.

Delighted he's probably seen my posts on here calling him a useless @#%&! tbf.
next time you pick mata maybe put something like (not out on the wing) beside his name just to clear it up.

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:18 PM
boreez

Please resign you useless £#%&!.

(just in case)

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:19 PM
Michael Myers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Had it in my head we would turn up today. The fact we didn't is surely the sign the board needs to bullet this @#%&!.
Really? Moyes has beaten Liverpool - what, twice - in the last eleven years. He's a perennial loser.

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:19 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Moyes seriously needs to stop reading the team threads on here to help him pick the side imo. What a nonsense.

Delighted he's probably seen my posts on here calling him a useless @#%&! tbf.
Next match day thread, mention Moyes hanging from a rope in the Stretford End. Maybe it could happen?

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:20 PM
ralph

People have a go at Throb, but it'd be pretty dull on here if we all just agreed with each other constantly.

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
In fact everyone else wanted to give moyes more time but one hero stood up against the hive mind etc
i'm happy to stand against the collective on here because i know that what i'm saying is right, and if that means you need to reinforce your clique by painting me as a fan of the current manager then who am i to take that away from you

obviously everyone who's followed me on here knows I wanted martinez when most of you lot were unable to even consider him as a possibility

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:21 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
People have a go at Throb, but it'd be pretty dull on here if we all just agreed with each other constantly.
No one is asking anyone to agree all the time but it's pretty unanimous that we all think Moyes is a useless @#%&!

armchair

What annoys me is this liverpool side wouldn't win the europa. They aren't that good. But we've become a stepping stone to them becoming a much better side.

Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
next time you pick mata maybe put something like (not out on the wing) beside his name just to clear it up.
lame

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:22 PM
jem

Quote:
well, you all got what you wanted - rvp and rooney starting, mata and januzaj both starting, no valencia, no welbeck

the result was almost as predictable as when fergie went 4-4-2 in 09 and we got taken apart 4-1

4-5-1 v Liverpool, especially at home. it's pretty obvious stuff really.
I wanted you to £#%&! off... so, no.

moyes is clueless. you are clueless. but I will give moyes credit for not posting oh here.

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:23 PM
ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
No one is asking anyone to agree all the time but it's pretty unanimous that we all think Moyes is a useless @#%&!
Indeed but I can't believe how so many get wound up by him, and he's never been pro Moyes.

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:23 PM
armchair

Quote:
i'm happy to stand against the collective on here because i know that what i'm saying is right, and if that means you need to reinforce your clique by painting me as a fan of the current manager then who am i to take that away from you

obviously everyone who's followed me on here knows I wanted martinez when most of you lot were unable to even consider him as a possibility
I just felt like you were a bit broad with your brushstrokes.

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:25 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph
no biggie.

in reality, this is just a sounding board for largely like-minded mostly non-match-going people and provides self-affirming therapy i suppose.

and these match-day threads in particular have always been a joke across the internet, not just on here

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I wanted you to £#%&! off... so, no.

moyes is clueless. you are clueless. but I will give moyes credit for not posting oh here.

you're a shouty idiot.

little man with a lot to prove.

Unread 16-03-2014, 11:52 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Rvp and Rooney were £#%&!ing awful today. Diabolical.

The whole thing was utterly shit.

Had it in my head we would turn up today. The fact we didn't is surely the sign the board needs to bullet this @#%&!.
RVP needs to be dropped and we need to play an extra man in midfield and move away from this 442 straight lines bullshit

Unread 17-03-2014, 12:00 AM
ryanMUFC

Daniel Sturridge is another reason to hope England get their arses handed to them. Cheating £#%&!.

Unread 17-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Gruber

so is the @#%&! still in a job then?

Unread 17-03-2014, 12:08 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruber
so is the @#%&! still in a job then?
Yes

Plenty more embarrassments to endure in the next 2 weeks

Wednesday night promises to be a special night of farcical gold

Then away against an improving West Ham who will bombard our box

Finally a City side looking to improve on their 6 - 1 win from a couple years back

If his position isn't untenable after those matches then it never will be

Unread 17-03-2014, 12:13 AM
Argentina

Ridiculous tactics. The best thing about playing United these days is that we are so predictable, which makes it very easy to set your team up against.

We have no pace, no player who will beat a man 1v1 and no midfielders who will run beyond. Therefore, you only need to go man for man at the back, with a holding midfielder and you're set.

Welbeck should have started, with RVP and Mata in behind, Rooney out left, with Carrick and the brand holding, allowing Evra and Rafael forward. Welbeck stretches the play, Mata and RVP eat up Gerrard and the space in behind the defense, Rooney gets back to help out in defense and their 3 in behind Suarez and the game is totally different. But that would have been a positive, front foot move, so it was always out of the question.