Originally Posted by dragflick
hoping someone dies. :shakehead:

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
Well that's nice.

Let's keep him.
Not sure anyone's suggested that - just be quite nice to gub City and the Scousers.

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Myers

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:37 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex

Didn't draggers have a flutter on the Oscar Pistorius trial?

Love a bit of faux outrage tbf.

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:40 AM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:44 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
£#%&!ers.

Yep to these. I think most on here accept Moyes hasn't worked out and our play/something needs to change- but £#%&!inghell, some of the shite said on here is ridiculous. Losing to city/liverpool/hoping someone dies. :shakehead:
What are you saying? I should ban the 'wums' posting they hope we lose but when long serving members post that or that they hope he dies that's ok because you know them. £#%&!ing concern troll.

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:45 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
What are you saying? I should ban the 'wums' posting they hope we lose but when long serving members post that or that they hope he dies that's ok because you know them. £#%&!ing concern troll.
Holy Moly, its Friday armers

Unread 07-03-2014, 11:52 AM
jem

I would imagine if we win moyes will probably die of shock.

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Bloody hell mate have some alka seltzer or something :shakehead:

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Aman27deep

Can you imagine a competent manager writing such letters to fans? Imbecile of a manager we've got.

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:09 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Bloody hell mate have some alka seltzer or something :shakehead:

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Argentina

Glad to see he can pen his own letters. I wrote to him, along with a few other league managers asking them for a meeting, and I got a reply from Steve £#%&!ing Round, wittering on about reading books and doing courses to help me improve At least now we know what he's for. He's just Moyes' secretary, replying to his fan mail.

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:14 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:15 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Glad to see he can pen his own letters. I wrote to him, along with a few other league managers asking them for a meeting, and I got a reply from Steve £#%&!ing Round, wittering on about reading books and doing courses to help me improve At least now we know what he's for. He's just Moyes' secretary, replying to his fan mail.
"steve, jimmy, phil come look at this joker asking me manager of Evert.....cough....manchester united football club for a meeting and he can't even write a puff piece broadsheet piece saying we need time. Bigger loser than me this chump. Jimmy email him telling him to go and read a book.....what do you mean you've forgotten your ipad password, you're banned from the tech bunker. Steve you do it. Phil you keep doing pressups"

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:17 PM
razzle

it's just the manager's bit at the front of the 12th man magazine

Nothing story

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:17 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
"steve, jimmy, phil come look at this joker asking me manager of Evert.....cough....manchester united football club for a meeting and he can't even write a puff piece broadsheet piece saying we need time. Bigger loser than me this chump. Jimmy email him telling him to go and read a book.....what do you mean you've forgotten your ipad password, you're banned from the tech bunker. Steve you do it. Phil you keep doing pressups"

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:22 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
The key is to work with world class coaches & managers at the highest level, like Roundy:

Quote:
“I have also worked with some top managers and learnt from them. I have worked with David for five years. I played under Arthur Cox at Derby. Jim Smith gave me my first break in coaching at County, Steve McClaren, Sam Allardyce and Kevin Keegan. I have taken bits from them all."
Bet Rio, RvP etc always dreamed of working with Jim Smith.

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Your Jim Jones Guyana moment.

Unread 07-03-2014, 12:40 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I would imagine if we win moyes will probably die of shock.
I think this would be the best solution all round.
We win the 2 games we want to win but Moyes isn't around to inflict another year of misery.
Ok, he'd go down as some kind of United martyr & there would be a statue in his memory - hopefully sculptured by the same bloke who did the Ted Bates one - modelled on that picture of him running up the touchline in desperation - carved out of shit.
Closed Thread