United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:50 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I agree the fergie factor is a big one, but hope when the gimps calculators start registering the drops in revenue they will take it out of 'his hands'
Exactly. ...but that won't start to dawn on them til next year. They'll be left with no choice eventually, but it'll take a while yet.

It's ridiculous really. He's basically got a free ride. He's not a bad guy or a bad manager, but people feeling sorry for him are ridiculous. Hes woefully under qualified He's seemingly immune to genuine criticism. It's got a free season, which I don't think any manager at any other club would get and he inherited the best team in the league. He got screwed by Woodward in the summer, bit other than that he's been a total disaster with insipid embarrassment after £#%&!y embarrassment.

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:51 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
£#%&!ing this, it boils my piss the Fergie left him a nightmare bullshit. A top manager would have got fourth maybe won something this season.
4th? £#%&! off
We should be challenging for the league; Chelsea have no decent strikers, Liverpools defence is a joke, Arsenal are Arsenal. City are strong but not 11 points better than last year. We've added 60 odd million pounds worth of players and the best youth prospect for years to the team that would have won the league by 15 points at least if they wouldn't have stopped playing after it was sewn up

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:52 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Jason Cundy on talksport doing a good job defending Moyes

Give him time, it's not all his fault and he's been hung out to dry by the powers that be -

Imagine if Moyes was Chelsea manager, Cundy would be singing a different tune that's for sure
He would say that the @#%&!.

Goldstein is £#%&!ing raging pal

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:53 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
4th? £#%&! off
We should be challenging for the league; Chelsea have no decent strikers, Liverpools defence is a joke, Arsenal are Arsenal. City are strong but not 11 points better than last year. We've added 60 odd million pounds worth of players and the best youth prospect for years to the team that would have won the league by 15 points at least if they wouldn't have stopped playing after it was sewn up
Exactly. If we had fergie, does anyone think we wouldn't be around ten points better off and therfore in the title race?

There's numerous managers who would've done likewise too. We'd have been better off with Martinez ffs!

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He would say that the @#%&!.

Goldstein is £#%&!ing raging pal
Goldstein sounds like one of us

To be fair to Cundy he probably hates us and is enjoying every minute of this, fair play

But he did echo what I've heard a few times, we deserve it because we've had so many glory years in the past, crazy talk

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:56 PM
Vedder

Reckon he's got an account on here tbh

Unread 25-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Reckon he's got an account on here tbh
Sullers?

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:05 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
He is to stubborn to do that, and the board, Charlton and Fergie are to prideful to sack him.
You mean proud then?

Disagree about the match going support though
I reckon most want him out but quite rightly won't voice it in the match, ok on the internet etc but I'd be hesitant to start booing during the game etc

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:06 AM
forwardirektion

Telegraph have put the boot in

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:14 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Need them to aim at moyes though.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Argentina

He isn't the type of manager ever should have had. It doesn't matter if he's a good manager or a bad manager, he's a negative manager and therfore was an awful selection as Manchester United manager. Added to that, he is awful, who cannot motivate players or encourage them out find a cutting edge, makes him doubly worse.

I've said this all along and been a bit hesitant to call for his head because of the precedent of sacking a manager less than a year in, but I honestly wouldn't blame them at this point. Having said that though, even before today's game, we were never going to win the European Cup or get 4th so this hasn't changed anything until August for me.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:28 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
He isn't the type of manager ever should have had. It doesn't matter if he's a good manager or a bad manager, he's a negative manager and therfore was an awful selection as Manchester United manager. Added to that, he is awful, who cannot motivate players or encourage them out find a cutting edge, makes him doubly worse.
Yep. And the useless @#%&! has bottled every single big game in his whole £#%&!ing career.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:42 AM
Pop

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:45 AM
TelecasterMaster

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...t-9153073.html

Is it really starting to happen?! Please god let it be time...

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:49 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

He looks beaten , it really is a nightmare all round.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:55 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelecasterMaster

Quote:
Cleverley is the anti-Xavi, in that he occupies the same space without any of the touches, at least in a forward direction.

Unread 26-02-2014, 12:57 AM
andyroo

Quote:

Did Paul Collingwood say that about Manchester United? I don't think he did, it's journalistic sleight of hand. Bad article even if its heart is in the right place.

Unread 26-02-2014, 01:00 AM
TelecasterMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Did Paul Collingwood say that about Manchester United? I don't think he did, it's journalistic sleight of hand. Bad article even if its heart is in the right place.
Not arsed who said what tbh. Any press slagging shit@#%&! is good press isn't it?

Unread 26-02-2014, 01:01 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
That bench

Fergie why :shakehead:

Unread 26-02-2014, 01:02 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Not arsed who said what tbh. Any press slagging shit@#%&! is good press isn't it?
Just think it's a bit unfair on Collingwood tbh. Always liked him. For a pom
Closed Thread