United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

Thumbs up Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo

I'm still uncomfortable seeing Rooney kissing the badge even if it is on the corner flag, but it's good to see he looks like he'll always be a red at heart

Tevez showing his desire to stay and enjoying his rapport with the support is fine by me

But most of all it's good to see Ronaldo remembering that only a small minority of the support are complete @#%&!s - and maybe he's even forgiven them as well!

Well done Ronnie

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:54 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I'm still uncomfortable seeing Rooney kissing the badge even if it is on the corner flag, but it's good to see he looks like he'll always be a red at heart

Tevez showing his desire to stay and enjoying his rapport with the support is fine by me

But most of all it's good to see Ronaldo remembering that only a small minority of the support are complete @#%&!s - and maybe he's even forgiven them as well!

Well done Ronnie
You piece of silly shit.

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:58 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

so rooney is wrong for showing the club loyalty and support
but ronaldo is the best thing ever and all he's done is shit on every one of us from a £#%&!ing great height
ycnmiu

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:58 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

TT reminds me of Tom Waits from Bram Stokers Dracula.

Unread 13-01-2009, 01:59 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
TT reminds me of Tom Waits from Bram Stokers Dracula.
He'll be in full on denial over the summer again no doubt.

Unread 13-01-2009, 02:00 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
so rooney is wrong for showing the club loyalty and support
but ronaldo is the best thing ever and all he's done is shit on every one of us from a £#%&!ing great height
ycnmiu
If you are very lucky Ronaldo will forgive you for not arselicking his attempts to get a move to Real.

Unread 13-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:

Well done Ronnie
forgiven them for what?

what a crock of bubbling shite

Unread 13-01-2009, 02:05 PM
keano's love

well said TT but I disagree with you on tevez. thought it was well over the top. I think he would have felt hollow after not getting on the pitch at all after so much warming up.

Unread 13-01-2009, 02:10 PM
borsuk

:£#%&!er: or

who can tell, eh?

Unread 13-01-2009, 02:19 PM
Smeggs

Quote:

Well done Ronnie

he has been a very foolish and stupid young man. Hopefully he knows what he did. When him and Wayne were warming up at Derby there was only one player recieving the adulation of our lads. With every single committted performance he places a brick to rebuild a bridge very much destroyed. Our relationship with him will never be the same i'm afraid.

Unread 13-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Tumescent Throb

a predictably unimaginative response from the forum intelligentsia, i see

Unread 13-01-2009, 02:38 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:19 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
i hope you don't mean me?
Nope.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:20 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Funnily enough, even Marlo's posts aren't quite as predictable as yours.

Unread 13-01-2009, 03:21 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Nope.
that's ok then

Unread 14-01-2009, 01:13 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Funnily enough, even Marlo's posts aren't quite as predictable as yours.
easy tiger, i was talking about the match-going support

not the forum-land super reds

Unread 14-01-2009, 02:08 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:

Oooooh top red are we?

Just to confirm, if I go to matches and support United do I qualify for 'match-going support'?

Unread 14-01-2009, 09:13 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

yeah apologies if i'm not going nuts for viva ronaldo a la last season

if you want to fully support a player like that, go ahead, but i think the thousands i and others spend on following united every year entitles me to make my own decisions about a player, and his motives.

it's actually supporters such as yourself who are the real problem - blinkered by success and unwilling to criticise any element that might rock the boat

Unread 14-01-2009, 10:15 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
yeah apologies if i'm not going nuts for viva ronaldo a la last season

if you want to fully support a player like that, go ahead, but i think the thousands i and others spend on following united every year entitles me to make my own decisions about a player, and his motives.

it's actually supporters such as yourself who are the real problem - blinkered by success and unwilling to criticise any element that might rock the boat
yeah cus i bitch like a right £#%&!er every time we don't win 5-0 me

you're entitled to your opinion, as you say

and i'm entitled to mine, which is that most of the support are not complete @#%&!s and most of those who are are starting to get over themselves and support the £#%&!ing team again - something you don't do by whining like a bitch about one of the team's major players based mostly on a load of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s you've drip-fed yourself on out of the media

United could end up being eternally grateful for the challenge coming at us from the vermin - it actually threatens to get the support back behind the team like last season again

Unread 14-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
yeah cus i bitch like a right £#%&!er every time we don't win 5-0 me

you're entitled to your opinion, as you say

and i'm entitled to mine, which is that most of the support are not complete @#%&!s and most of those who are are starting to get over themselves and support the £#%&!ing team again - something you don't do by whining like a bitch about one of the team's major players based mostly on a load of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s you've drip-fed yourself on out of the media

United could end up being eternally grateful for the challenge coming at us from the vermin - it actually threatens to get the support back behind the team like last season again
i think we're singing from same book, different page here.

i never said for one minute that you support the team by moaning about one of the best players. the problem is that said player expects the support when quite frankly, there are players with a better attitude within the team and he expects everyone to love him. (at the moment he's not even playing that well but that's a form, rather than commitment issue)

my problem with ronnie is that quite frankly i think he's had bad advice from advisers and his agent. he can't expect to have adulation from the support which he attempted to turn his back on in the summer.
Closed Thread