United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:16 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
"Inviting them on" is a little different from "overrun and incapable of keeping the ball"

£#%&!ing shite style of football anyway. Up and at em. Especially against lily livered shite like arsenal
at highbury with a depleted squad? come on irk celebrate the tactical genius.

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:17 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I'd rather imagine we were all over them and won 5-0 tbh
those days are long gone

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:18 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
those days are long gone
But under LvG, could they return?

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:20 PM
elhombre

Quote:
those days are long gone
oh do £#%&! off.

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:20 PM
irk

Quote:
at highbury with a depleted squad? come on irk celebrate the tactical genius.
There's a fickle Greek god up there £#%&!ing with arsenal fans.

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:23 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
But under LvG, could they return?
hopefully

but I thought the tactical variation was cool, you just knew we would be totally at them if they lost the ball. Rooney and dimaria in 2v3 2v2

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:25 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
oh do £#%&! off.
interest point, I'll come back to you on it

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:28 PM
Tumescent Throb

pretty obvious gameplan - trying to play a possession game there in our current situation especially would have seen us beaten - it had to be counter attack and so it proved

saying that, our counter attack is still nowhere near good enough. if it was then we'd have run in 4 or 5 in that 2nd half.

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:29 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Fantastic result.

Glad that shit @#%&! didn't score.
Best transfer in the history of football don'tchaknow...

Done us up like a kipper there, the Prof.

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:31 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
pretty obvious gameplan - trying to play a possession game there in our current situation especially would have seen us beaten - it had to be counter attack and so it proved

saying that, our counter attack is still nowhere near good enough. if it was then we'd have run in 4 or 5 in that 2nd half.
which we could well have done on another day. the ridiculous offside and the dimaria miss would have seen us 4 up

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:31 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
£#%&!ing superb was Carrick.

Love him.
Carrick & Rooney are just about the only 2 'proper' United players in the Squad imo (outfield players anyway)
Question marks over all the rest.

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
which we could well have done on another day
which we have rarely done if at all for a few seasons now. it needs to get much much better because most sides that we can set up to counter on will be nowhere near as wide open as wenger's arsenal

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:35 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Let's see all the abu press now say utd were right to sell that s**t @#%&! welbeck
Had his chances didn't take them even against our s**t defence :shakehead:

Typical welbeck all over
Our 2nd neatly summed up my feelings on wellbeck. Rooney running on with only the keeper to beat and he slots home - if that had been wellbeck, I would have been absolutely shitting bricks and waiting for his legs, his feet and the ball to be completely detached from each other.

We are well rid.

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:35 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
which we have rarely done if at all for a few seasons now. it needs to get much much better because most sides that we can set up to counter on will be nowhere near as wide open as wenger's arsenal
the ridiculous offside and the dimaria miss would have seen us 4 up

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:36 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Carrick & Rooney are just about the only 2 'proper' United players in the Squad imo (outfield players anyway)

£#%&!inghell MJ....

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:37 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
wtf

they are the last throes of our last great side and crucial for that reason as much as anything else though

Unread 22-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
the ridiculous offside and the dimaria miss would have seen us 4 up
the di maria chance at the end he had the entire arsenal half to himself. even you could have played him in ffs. the offside was a bad call but there were 4 or 5 situations like that and it was United that £#%&!ed the others up. not sure why you're struggling to admit this tbh

Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Our 2nd neatly summed up my feelings on wellbeck. Rooney running on with only the keeper to beat and he slots home - if that had been wellbeck, I would have been absolutely shitting bricks and waiting for his legs, his feet and the ball to be completely detached from each other.

We are well rid.
This.

Altho I was £#%&!ing certain Di Maria was gonna put his one on one chance home.

FFS.

TripDownMiseryLane

rooney showed his class today nqat

haters beware