United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-04-2007, 06:41 PM
Tropical

Default In other news, Roma declare themselves Champions League quarter-final winners.

AP, Thursday April 12, 2007, 7.45 pm

Said Roma manager Luciano Spaletti: "It is clear that we are the victors. We have dominated Manchester United and they had no answer for our complete control of the game. Everything they tried did not come off - how could it, faced with our mastery of the ball and the agility of our movement? We have shown that everything in our play is right and everything in theirs is wrong. It could not be more clear. They should now run away and hide their faces in humiliation and shame."

Roma captain Francesco Totti added: "You are quite right, Luciano, and have been in everything you have said and done all along. I salute you for this. What disaster you have brought upon our opponents. I laugh at the ineptitude of the poor fools."

When it was pointed out that it is a matter of record that the tie finished on an aggregate score of 8-3 to Manchester United, following a crushing 7-1 defeat for Roma at Old Trafford, Spaletti was unmoved: "This was not the score. We in fact scored more goals than they did, and played much the better football."

"You tell them, my friend!" interjected Totti.

"I do not have the exact scoreline available at the moment," Spaletti went on, "but very important sources to which neither yourselves nor Manchester United are privy have supplied it to me. Obviously, I cannot divulge more to such trivial persons as these, but the facts are not as you say: that is mere speculation."

Upon being confronted with a large number of newspaper headlines, the referee's report, and a videotape of the game itself, all confirming the result and final score, Totti went very quiet on the subject, while Spaletti immediately started a five-hour argument with the coffee lady about the temperature of his espresso.

Unread 12-04-2007, 07:49 PM
legendary saf

Unread 12-04-2007, 07:58 PM
violater

is this some sort of joke?
a por attempt.
one of the poorest ive seen.

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:15 PM
violater

is it true he now writes for Fred Tissue?

god help us.

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:16 PM
MUFC One Love

Are you taking the piss Trops? That's up there with I-8-Kopites thread!

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:19 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Are you taking the piss Trops? That's up there with I-8-Kopites thread!
as what?

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:20 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
as what?
Not funny one bit!

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:22 PM
jem's kind streak

was wearing a tee-shirt with "la storia lo giudicherą" on it. :0) I'm not sure his italian is all that good, though.

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:26 PM
violater

you know what i find hilarious about this thread.

its been read by over 85 people and most of the regulars but such is the fear for this pompous @#%&! that no one will dare post what they think of this apparant "joke"

this is one of the worst jokes ive ever read and most if not all of you agree with me.
im laughing now at how tropical actually thought this was funny and how long he must have taken composing it.

if i posted this thread its would have 3 pages.

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:27 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
you know what i find hilarious about this thread.

its been read by over 85 people and most of the regulars but such is the fear for this pompous @#%&! that no one will dare post what they think of this apparant "joke"

this is one of the worst jokes ive ever read and most if not all of you agree with me.
im laughing now at how tropical actually thought this was funny and how long he must have taken composing it.

if i posted this thread its would have 3 pages.
I don't often agree with you Vio but I must say I was thinking the same, if it was someone else there would be 3 pages by now.

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:28 PM
Smurf

Trops had a brain fart.

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:32 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
as what?

The homer simpson on united 'interview'. About as funny as bowel cancer.

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:34 PM
MUFC One Love

He's got out whilst he can!

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:35 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
The homer simpson on united 'interview'. About as funny as bowel cancer.
i could understand that, this one is baffling.

what is he on about?

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:37 PM
magic_cantona

He's logged off in disgrace!!

ha ha ha!!

Tomorrow he'll come on and his first post will be "£#%&! me, I drank 4 bottles of sherry last night.I didn't post anything embarrassing did I?"

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:38 PM
MUFC One Love

I'm pissing myself now thinking of it. Of all people Tropical comes up with this

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical
AP, Thursday April 12, 2007, 7.45 pm

Said Roma manager Luciano Spaletti: "It is clear that we are the victors. We have dominated Manchester United and they had no answer for our complete control of the game. Everything they tried did not come off - how could it, faced with our mastery of the ball and the agility of our movement? We have shown that everything in our play is right and everything in theirs is wrong. It could not be more clear. They should now run away and hide their faces in humiliation and shame."

Roma captain Francesco Totti added: "You are quite right, Luciano, and have been in everything you have said and done all along. I salute you for this. What disaster you have brought upon our opponents. I laugh at the ineptitude of the poor fools."

When it was pointed out that it is a matter of record that the tie finished on an aggregate score of 8-3 to Manchester United, following a crushing 7-1 defeat for Roma at Old Trafford, Spaletti was unmoved: "This was not the score. We in fact scored more goals than they did, and played much the better football."

"You tell them, my friend!" interjected Totti.

"I do not have the exact scoreline available at the moment," Spaletti went on, "but very important sources to which neither yourselves nor Manchester United are privy have supplied it to me. Obviously, I cannot divulge more to such trivial persons as these, but the facts are not as you say: that is mere speculation."

Upon being confronted with a large number of newspaper headlines, the referee's report, and a videotape of the game itself, all confirming the result and final score, Totti went very quiet on the subject, while Spaletti immediately started a five-hour argument with the coffee lady about the temperature of his espresso.

sorry, just want to quote it before its cleverly edited...

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:41 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
i could understand that, this one is baffling.

what is he on about?
Don't ask me, I just got here.

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:41 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
sorry, just want to quote it before its cleverly edited...
I can see exactly what this post meant...................

Unread 12-04-2007, 08:46 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
It's a big veil if it is.
not saying it is funny, but thats exactly what it is.

pretty obvious and i take it vio knows it too
Closed Thread