United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-04-2016, 04:50 PM
puressence

Default It's The Big One Match Official Semi-Final Thread Man Utd V Everton ....

Bit early but carrying on the pure cup threads tomorrow is huge so hope we perform turn up and batter Everton only Shaw bastian and adnan injured for us Coleman out for them and the centre half who got red carded the othernite. Other than that enjoy the day the ground and the game if you there could be anything fancy 2 0 who knows come on you reds do us Proud .... ❤️❤️❤️❤️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

Unread 22-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Switching Off

Not normally one for superstition but we've lost every £#%&!ing game you've done the thread for.

We need an official Sparky match thread with graphics for this, not this £#%&!ing scruffy bullshit.

No offence Pure.

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:00 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Not normally one for superstition but we've lost every £#%&!ing game you've done the thread for.

We need an official Sparky match thread with graphics for this, not this £#%&!ing scruffy bullshit.

No offence Pure.
Think you will find the one we lost was Liverpool. Beat middylads at home when it started lost liverpool drew liverpool drew West Ham beat West Ham. Next

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:16 PM
Ethers

I'm £#%&!ing working @#%&!ing £#%&!ing shite @#%&!ing job.

Might catch the last half hour if I'm lucky.

Or unlucky, depending how shite we are.

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:16 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
I'm £#%&!ing working @#%&!ing £#%&!ing shite @#%&!ing job.

Might catch the last half hour if I'm lucky.

Or unlucky, depending how shite we are.
Or hour and pens...

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:20 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Or hour and pens...
hopefully Phil Jones is back if that happens

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:22 PM
plopborsky

might watch it, might not LOLZ

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:23 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Think you will find the one we lost was Liverpool. Beat middylads at home when it started lost liverpool drew liverpool drew West Ham beat West Ham. Next
Fair enough, but if we lose I'm blaming you.

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:26 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
hopefully Phil Jones is back if that happens

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:34 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Other than that enjoy the day the ground and the game if you there could be anything fancy 2 0 who knows come on you reds do us Proud .... ❤️❤️❤️❤️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
Thanks pal, means a lot. Tbh was really torn between going to my third ever fc match (away at Gainsborough) or watching the club I've been following for 38 years.

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:37 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Fair enough, but if we lose I'm blaming you.
I'm sure Louis will be pleased 😂😂😂😂

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Thanks pal, means a lot. Tbh was really torn between going to my third ever fc match (away at Gainsborough) or watching the club I've been following for 38 years.
Could be decent tbf, they mobbed up last time

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:38 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
You've seen the future. Should put that on your gravestone

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Death threats now? Bit much.

Unread 22-04-2016, 05:49 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Yes, ha ha, I really hope they do.

(Greater fan participation in football clubs is the future. Hopefully.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Could be decent tbf, they mobbed up last time

Unread 22-04-2016, 07:59 PM
otbarney

I'm out of breath reading that, try using a a comma now and again, you £#%&!in gonk.

Unread 22-04-2016, 08:09 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney
i'm out of breath reading that, try using a a comma now and again, you £#%&!in gonk.

Unread 23-04-2016, 08:48 AM
puressence

We are rons 22

Unread 23-04-2016, 08:53 AM
Child of Darkness

Love the anarchy of Pures match threads . Punk football match threads.

Can't wait for the game . Utd in the semi final of the cup ... Against the vermin .

We owe these @#%&!s as well .

Unread 23-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Love the anarchy of Pures match threads . Punk football match threads.

Can't wait for the game . Utd in the semi final of the cup ... Against the vermin .

We owe these @#%&!s as well .
Yep after 2009 we could've win the domestic treble and runners up in the European cup.

We need to give them a slap and get Martinez sacked.