United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-11-2015, 07:43 PM
King Eric

Would love to see these two idiots go toe to toe in a boxing ring and knock ten bells out of each other.

Unread 03-11-2015, 07:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
JT absolute legend
Too obvious, pal.

Unread 03-11-2015, 07:46 PM
Sparky***

Good.

Robbie Savage was a £#%&!ing mouthy little shit as a player and one of those that basically got by because he ran about a lot. He was a diver, a wind up merchant and why should someone like Terry take advice off him.

Unread 03-11-2015, 07:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by programmes?
@#%&! calls @#%&! #@&%!.
superbly summed up

Unread 03-11-2015, 07:48 PM
DuanePipe

Thought Keane did it even better. Total disdain.

15m in. "We were desperate." Along with the eye roll. Absolutely Alf-Inge Håland'nd him with his mouth.

My Dad saw Robbie Savage once in a Burger King. He stood at the front after he'd ordered his food and faced in to the restaurant with his arms back on the counter. "Behold, Robbie Savage is amongst you." Absolutely nothing like the time when I saw Jeremy Beadle at Birmingham International Airport. He couldn't have been more modest. Just seemed preoccupied with getting a flight as far as I could tell rather than showing off. And that's Beadle, the Simon Cowell of the 1980's.

Unread 03-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
My Dad saw Robbie Savage once in a Burger King. He stood at the front after he'd ordered his food and faced in to the restaurant with his arms back on the counter. "Behold, Robbie Savage is amongst you." .
Genuine lol at that

Unread 03-11-2015, 08:25 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
They edited out the bit where he said he really respects the opinion of members of utdforum.com. Essentially you're all laughing at yourselves as you get less respect than Savage
Shots fired

Unread 03-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Arnold Muhren

All the hacks guffawing will cut into Savage like a knife. He prides himself on being one of the lads and they all think he's a £#%&!ing joke. Well played JT.....you're still a @#%&! thiugh.

Unread 03-11-2015, 09:42 PM
bobcraven

"https://www.youtube.com/embed/kKJ4ZBYvYTw"

Unread 03-11-2015, 10:40 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcraven
"https://www.youtube.com/embed/kKJ4ZBYvYTw"
I find myself agreeing with John Terry and thinking Alan Shearer wasn't always a @#%&!, both in one day? Think I need a lie down.

Unread 04-11-2015, 05:18 AM
utd99

Savage won't give a £#%&!, his skin is almost as thick as TBR's. Some people have evolved to be completely devoid of all pride. They're like x-men of verbal abuse.
Closed Thread