United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 01-12-2020, 02:50 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Prof moved on from spreadsheets at last?
 
Unread 01-12-2020, 02:56 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
A thread on reddit by a Liverpool fan, called "A reconstruction of the BHA game offside call against Salah": https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._offside_call/







Can we set up a Go Fund Me page for his poor wife?
 
Unread 01-12-2020, 05:57 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
A thread on reddit by a Liverpool fan, called "A reconstruction of the BHA game offside call against Salah": https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._offside_call/







 
Unread 04-12-2020, 12:57 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has criticised Premier League executives for "ignoring player welfare" over the five substitutes rule, which was not considered at this week's shareholder meeting.

"Nobody thought [five substitutes] would go through," he said. "I told you about the facts in the manager meeting, if we were allowed to vote it would have gone through with 15-16 votes.

"But that it hasn't happened since is a sign the shareholders see it different to their managers.

"That is not a good sign, to be honest, because it shows they ignore player welfare. The coaches donít do that but these people do. But we have to accept that for the moment."


not vested interests for a squad famously being ran into the ground, no sirree
 
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:09 PM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has criticised Premier League executives for "ignoring player welfare" over the five substitutes rule, which was not considered at this week's shareholder meeting.

"Nobody thought [five substitutes] would go through," he said. "I told you about the facts in the manager meeting, if we were allowed to vote it would have gone through with 15-16 votes.

"But that it hasn't happened since is a sign the shareholders see it different to their managers.

"That is not a good sign, to be honest, because it shows they ignore player welfare. The coaches donít do that but these people do. But we have to accept that for the moment."


not vested interests for a squad famously being ran into the ground, no sirree
He used two out of five subs in Europe this week, and one of those was in injury time.
 
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has criticised Premier League executives for "ignoring player welfare" over the five substitutes rule, which was not considered at this week's shareholder meeting.

"Nobody thought [five substitutes] would go through," he said. "I told you about the facts in the manager meeting, if we were allowed to vote it would have gone through with 15-16 votes.

"But that it hasn't happened since is a sign the shareholders see it different to their managers.

"That is not a good sign, to be honest, because it shows they ignore player welfare. The coaches donít do that but these people do. But we have to accept that for the moment."


not vested interests for a squad famously being ran into the ground, no sirree
But if he's putting players into the squad that are knackered and could break down, then the coaches (and him in-particular) are ignoring player welfare

They should have a big enough squad to cope and rest players. They've only used the 5th most players so far this season behind Fulham, us, Everton and Chelsea.

Just seems like selfish, bordering on irresponsible management from the goofy f***er to me.
 
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:51 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
But if he's putting players into the squad that are knackered and could break down, then the coaches (and him in-particular) are ignoring player welfare

They should have a big enough squad to cope and rest players. They've only used the 5th most players so far this season behind Fulham, us, Everton and Chelsea.

Just seems like selfish, bordering on irresponsible management from the goofy f***er to me.
This. Also gives him something to blame other than himself, despite his last team also eventually completely running themselves into the ground.
 
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:41 PM
Poop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
A thread on reddit by a Liverpool fan, called "A reconstruction of the BHA game offside call against Salah": https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._offside_call/







 
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Maureens P45
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
 
Unread 04-12-2020, 02:59 PM
d_knight
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
This man is an artistic genius.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The 2020/2021 RAWK Nuggets Thread
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The 2019/2020 RAWK Nuggets Thread - THIRTY GLORIOUS YEARS red in cumbria Football 528 26-07-2020 07:49 PM
The 2017/18 RAWK nuggets thread - 28 not out?? red in cumbria Football 1747 06-07-2018 11:55 AM
The 2016/17 RAWK nuggets thread - 27 YEARS AHOY! red in cumbria Football 2180 14-07-2017 06:53 PM
The 2015/16 RAWK nuggets thread wiganste Football 1815 14-07-2016 06:44 PM
*The Even Newer* Place all your RAWK Nuggets in Here Thread. utd99 Football 3220 03-07-2013 12:27 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.