United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
I don’t see much happening in January. Possibly Ozil if he can be prised away.

Next summer is massive, Utd have 3-4 deadwood out of contract. Let them all go and pile that wage save on a world class player.

Two full backs are a priority, I miss the days of having fullbacks and wingers that could actually cross a ball. We currently have can provide that service from out wide.
Mourinho won't allow for two attacking full backs

Unread 23-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Mourinho won't allow for two attacking full backs
Who said anything about attacking. They just need to know how to defend and cross a ball when needed. Utd must have the worst collection of full backs and wide players who are unable to cross a football.

Unread 23-12-2017, 11:46 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Who said anything about attacking. They just need to know how to defend and cross a ball when needed. Utd must have the worst collection of full backs and wide players who are unable to cross a football.
One of them will be crossing from inside his own half then.

Marauding full backs aren't his bag..

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:28 AM
Kangared

Young is an excellent crosser of the ball, Valencia used to be OK. Shaw certainly isn't the answer & I shouldn't have even mentioned Darmian

Unread 24-12-2017, 01:41 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Young is an excellent crosser of the ball, Valencia used to be OK. Shaw certainly isn't the answer & I shouldn't have even mentioned Darmian
I love tony the tiger, but that never happened.

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Kangared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Yes it did, the season Rooney scored a bucketload of headers, most came from Valencia crosses. Remember, I said his crossing used to be OK, nothing more.

Unread 24-12-2017, 06:39 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

He's always been shit. I dont care what anyone says. One footed, one dimensional clogger
Closed Thread