United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 21-02-2015, 04:47 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRed
Is that expected to be about the best I can get? I was hoping that the opponent being so marginal and the match being on Easter weekend would result in better access to affordable tickets.
Ignore that silly old bastard.

Being a bank holiday weekend wont really effect the demand.

Shouldnt have to pay more than face or for that money you'd be able to get posh seats and a scran/David May paperweight.

David May will come to your house and sit on paper for you if you throw another score and 20 Benson in.

Unread 21-02-2015, 04:54 AM
ChicagoRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Shouldnt have to pay more than face or for that money you'd be able to get posh seats and a scran/David May paperweight.

David May will come to your house and sit on paper for you if you throw another score and 20 Benson in.
haha. I'll have to keep looking around for something closer to face value.

Unread 21-02-2015, 04:57 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRed
haha. I'll have to keep looking around for something closer to face value.
Worth sticking a thread in the ticket forum on here stating what you're after as this is a SSG2 thread and tbh I am really surprised it's still on the first page of the forum.

I'll keep an eye out for 2 together for you. Will PM you if I anyone I know isn't going.

Unread 21-02-2015, 05:15 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

Id pay more to avoid the @#%&!. He's on mutv every time I flick it on.
The post office on Portland street sells them, I'm guessing it's a little over face.

Unread 21-02-2015, 05:55 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
about £25

but don't do it, you wont get caught, and even if you did just cause a massive scene and SSG will get a life ban
Cause the scene pal. Cause the scene.

Unread 21-02-2015, 08:09 AM
no fun

Quote:

You @#%&!
Closed Thread