United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 16-11-2023, 07:03 PM
92ToBury
 
Default International Matches w/c 16/11/23

McTommers scores again, while Azerbaijan beat Sweden.
 
Unread 18-11-2023, 10:02 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Weghorst finds the net.

How is it that we manage to turn players incompetent when they join us?
 
Unread 18-11-2023, 10:26 PM
andyroo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury View Post
Weghorst finds the net.

How is it that we manage to turn players incompetent when they join us?
He was playing Ireland tbf

France beat Gibraltar 14-0.
 
Unread 18-11-2023, 10:27 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo View Post
He was playing Ireland tbf

France beat Gibraltar 14-0.
Do they have bigger goals than in our games?
 
Unread 18-11-2023, 10:27 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo View Post
He was playing Ireland tbf

France beat Gibraltar 14-0.
Touch of offside about the 11th one.
 
Unread 18-11-2023, 10:30 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
Touch of offside about the 11th one.
Game-changing moment. Feel for them.

Frightening how far you have to scroll down the results to see how Oldham and Rochdale have got on these days.
 
Unread 18-11-2023, 10:34 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury View Post
Game-changing moment. Feel for them.

Frightening how far you have to scroll down the results to see how Oldham and Rochdale have got on these days.
On the bbc, my local team is the second fixture from the bottom of the page.
 
Unread 19-11-2023, 10:05 AM
armchair
 
Default

Roy has to be in contention for Ireland manager. I wonder if he's a bit of a dinosaur now that he's been out of management for so long.
 
Unread 19-11-2023, 04:02 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair View Post
Roy has to be in contention for Ireland manager. I wonder if he's a bit of a dinosaur now that he's been out of management for so long.
If assault wasn't illegal in dressing rooms, I'd love him as our manager.
 
Unread 19-11-2023, 09:04 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury View Post
If assault wasn't illegal in dressing rooms, I'd love him as our manager.
It maybe shouldn't be illegal for certain of our "players" tbf.
 
Unread 19-11-2023, 10:50 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury View Post
If assault wasn't illegal in dressing rooms, I'd love him as our manager.
Id still take him. Maybe the club could facilitate a vote on which player would be at the front of the queue.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: International Matches w/c 16/11/23
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tonight's other matches 02/12/14 Sparky*** Football 31 03-12-2014 03:40 PM
today's other matches 29/12 armchair Football 160 29-12-2012 11:05 PM
Carling Cup Matches Rhodzy Football 95 12-12-2012 04:02 PM
Tonights other matches 31/1 Wez Football 136 01-02-2012 08:19 PM
Rio = 4 matches MJ Ramone Football 62 09-02-2010 03:47 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.