United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2023, 01:58 PM
naes_sean

Default Erik Ten Hag press conference Ahead of Brighton Clash | Manchester United vs Brighton

vBet: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337408

team news: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337863

Unread 15-09-2023, 01:59 PM
magic_cantona

"Inherited a 'no good' culture" when asked about Sancho.

Says Martinez is fit for Brighton 👍🏻

Unread 15-09-2023, 02:08 PM
naes_sean

He answered the first question like Biden's press secretary.

Unread 15-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Offerington

Spot on as always

Unread 15-09-2023, 02:13 PM
My Name is Heath

I love the bald bastard

I hate how he hates the Germans/Austrians but other than that, he’s been given a hospital pass with our Squad of Despair and Cabbage Club.

I pray he can turn it around. Turning around this Supertanker of Shite is just like a seven hundred foot song by The Smiths about a buck toothed girl in Luxembourg, it’s a massive ask.

Unread 15-09-2023, 02:38 PM
Dr Stranger

Amazes me that anyone would side with these players over him.

Unread 15-09-2023, 02:43 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I love the bald bastard

I hate how he hates the Germans/Austrians but other than that, he’s been given a hospital pass with our Squad of Despair and Cabbage Club.

I pray he can turn it around. Turning around this Supertanker of Shite is just like a seven hundred foot song by The Smiths about a buck toothed girl in Luxembourg, it’s a massive ask.
On what grounds?

He signed one Austrian on loan and tried to sign another...

Unread 15-09-2023, 02:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Amazes me that anyone would side with these players over him.
Nobody who has any sense would. Unfortunately the army of lobotomised gibbons that now call themselves fans are an entirely different breed. They latch onto certain players like £#%&!ing celebrity stalkers and proceed to defend the indefensible.

I hate them. I'm not exaggerating I £#%&!ing loathe them. Every time I log onto twitter i'm confronted with the most idiotic £#%&!ing opinions and it takes every bit of my self control not to just call them all £#%&!ing @#%&!s and wish them all dead.

Unread 15-09-2023, 02:52 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nobody who has any sense would. Unfortunately the army of lobotomised gibbons that now call themselves fans are an entirely different breed. They latch onto certain players like £#%&!ing celebrity stalkers and proceed to defend the indefensible.

I hate them. I'm not exaggerating I £#%&!ing loathe them. Every time I log onto twitter i'm confronted with the most idiotic £#%&!ing opinions and it takes every bit of my self control not to just call them all £#%&!ing @#%&!s and wish them all dead.
Don't ever change

Unread 15-09-2023, 02:59 PM
Chorlton74

who's or what is that voice at 6:01?

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:07 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
pre op

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Agreed, but you’ve also got #@&%!head journalists playing into it too. I know it’s all %@#$&!s and for clicks, but it’s still Annyoing.

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:23 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
Was just me trying to check on my boy.

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:27 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Was just me trying to check on my boy.
Every one of your posts will now be read in that voice. Thank you.

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Agreed, but you’ve also got #@&%!head journalists playing into it too. I know it’s all %@#$&!s and for clicks, but it’s still Annyoing.
He should have walked into that conference and said the first journo that asks about sancho is banned from old trafford for the rest of the season. That's what ferguson would have done. Sick to the back teeth of these two bob journos thinking they can write whatever they want and then just saunter back into old trafford and grill the manager.

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:32 PM
dunk

Quote:

I’ve adopted a quick ‘shut up you dick.’ to people that really £#%&! me off. No further response.

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:35 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’ve adopted a quick ‘shut up you dick.’ to people that really £#%&! me off. No further response.
Shut up you dick.

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:37 PM
browser

Quote:

Harsh on Bunks

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Shut up you dick.
That only applies to twitter tbf, I’ve a variety of insults for the empty headed halfwits I encounter on here. Shut up windy, for instance.

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:40 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That only applies to twitter tbf, I’ve a variety of insults for the empty headed halfwits I encounter on here. Shut up windy, for instance.

I didn't mean it by the way, was an open goal.
Closed Thread