United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

I didn't mean it by the way, was an open goal.
I know

Unread 15-09-2023, 03:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nobody who has any sense would. Unfortunately the army of lobotomised gibbons that now call themselves fans are an entirely different breed. They latch onto certain players like £#%&!ing celebrity stalkers and proceed to defend the indefensible.

I hate them. I'm not exaggerating I £#%&!ing loathe them. Every time I log onto twitter i'm confronted with the most idiotic £#%&!ing opinions and it takes every bit of my self control not to just call them all £#%&!ing @#%&!s and wish them all dead.
Usually have monikers like @sancho_szn or @Pogba _prop or @penaldoizshit. You can tell they're either 14 years old or Nigerian.

Unread 15-09-2023, 04:07 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Usually have monikers like @sancho_szn or @Pogba _prop or @penaldoizshit. You can tell they're either 14 years old or Nigerian.
yep. @MessiEra or some stupid name like that

then theres the completely conflicting info on their bio like calling themselves @brunofernandesfan and having a picture of guardiola on the profile. Like who do you £#%&!ing actually support you little @#%&!?

As you say though they're all from some faraway place and never seen any of these players in the flesh, they have no idea what they're on about

Unread 15-09-2023, 04:10 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

As you say though they're all from some faraway place and never seen any of these players in the flesh, they have no idea what they're on about
Sounds like this place tbf.

Unread 15-09-2023, 04:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Sounds like this place tbf.
I know you're jesting but at least on here there's a connection with actual regular match goers and i'd wager there's a large percentage of people on here who have been at some stage in their life regular match goers.

These random idiots on twitter have no connection to any sort of match going culture and what they see of english football is what's presented to them on their cable tv channel. They are clueless.

Unread 15-09-2023, 04:22 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
I know you're jesting but at least on here there's a connection with actual regular match goers and i'd wager there's a large percentage of people on here who have been at some stage in their life regular match goers.
The ones that aren't tend to stand out.

Unread 15-09-2023, 04:26 PM
Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
who's or what is that voice at 6:01?
There's a bloke on my site at the moment has a voice like that. He's £#%&!ing massive and looks a right monster. When he first started talking to his mate sat next to me, I nearly choked on my brew.

Unread 15-09-2023, 04:59 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
who's or what is that voice at 6:01?
ethers

Unread 15-09-2023, 05:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

then theres the completely conflicting info on their bio like calling themselves @brunofernandesfan and having a picture of guardiola on the profile. Like who do you £#%&!ing actually support you little @#%&!?

Don’t be dissing the African reds. One of them stabbed a gooner to death after the Arsenal game over that non-penalty.

Respect is due.

Unread 15-09-2023, 07:57 PM
Harry Flashman

Quote:

Don't read it.
Cause you lot less bother

Unread 15-09-2023, 08:07 PM
Boring Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That only applies to twitter tbf, I’ve a variety of insults for the empty headed halfwits I encounter on here. Shut up windy, for instance.
There’s not any chance of your head being empty is there, the £#%&!ing size of it

Unread 15-09-2023, 08:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tory Dave
There’s not any chance of your head being empty is there, the £#%&!ing size of it
No #@&%! Dave, there isn't.

Unread 15-09-2023, 08:43 PM
puressence

Quote:
Nobody who has any sense would. Unfortunately the army of lobotomised gibbons that now call themselves fans are an entirely different breed. They latch onto certain players like £#%&!ing celebrity stalkers and proceed to defend the indefensible.

I hate them. I'm not exaggerating I £#%&!ing loathe them. Every time I log onto twitter i'm confronted with the most idiotic £#%&!ing opinions and it takes every bit of my self control not to just call them all £#%&!ing @#%&!s and wish them all dead.
Love you on Twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 16-09-2023, 02:30 PM
The taste of...

Quote:

I thought hatchets had been buried now DDG’s gone?

Unread 16-09-2023, 04:26 PM
no fun

Hang on……no hang on…..what

The

Actual

@#%&!ing

£#%&!?
Closed Thread