United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 21-02-2023, 01:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Unread 21-02-2023, 01:43 PM
Sapien

On the bright side, we'll save money as he seems unlikely to trigger the ballon d'Or clause in his contract

Unread 21-02-2023, 01:57 PM
Pop

I'd actually see him out the door before Maguire and Jones.

A disgusting bone idle lazy £#%&!ing turd of a player.

Unread 21-02-2023, 03:56 PM
GBMUFC2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Shocking. Weghorst might not be great, but he's had to take on the full load of playing every three days while working really hard for the team.

Any talent Martial had looks done. We would get peanuts if we sell him now.
But he will cost us close to £30 million just in wages if he sees out the whole of his contract so sell him for £5 million and benefit by £30 million. No brainer.

Unread 21-02-2023, 04:02 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBMUFC2020
But he will cost us close to £30 million just in wages if he sees out the whole of his contract so sell him for £5 million and benefit by £30 million. No brainer.
It doesn’t work like that pal.

Unread 21-02-2023, 04:12 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I'd actually see him out the door before Maguire and Jones.

A disgusting bone idle lazy £#%&!ing turd of a player.

Unread 21-02-2023, 04:32 PM
Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
WW joined last month and already has more minutes
Who's got the most goals?

Unread 21-02-2023, 04:36 PM
dunk

Expected to be out for Thursday.

Unread 21-02-2023, 04:40 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harris
Who's got the most goals?
Martial. Because when he plays, he’s a good player. Few are debating this. The problem is that he’s never fit. He could score a goal a game, but if he only plays 5 games a season then it doesn’t matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Expected to be out for Thursday.
Is that 7 games in a row he missed now? It’s always some issue or little thing he’s picked up training.

You’d forgive him if it was just one season, but he’s been here since 2015 and it’s virtually every season he goes missing when he’s really needed.

A complete waste of talent and a shirt.

Unread 21-02-2023, 04:45 PM
dunk

I’d struggle to tell you when he last played tbh. Seems to have been constantly coming back from an injury and trying to get up to speed for 3 seasons. He scored after a shite pass to Rashford came back to him at OT, was that the last time he played? was that after the Derby that he got the hook at HT in..? I’ve lost track.

Unread 21-02-2023, 04:50 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’d struggle to tell you when he last played tbh. Seems to have been constantly coming back from an injury and trying to get up to speed for 3 seasons. He scored after a shite pass to Rashford came back to him at OT, was that the last time he played? was that after the Derby that he got the hook at HT in..? I’ve lost track.
Same mindset, remember him coming back and he was at least 2/3 games just plodding around, then he scored,, shinned it, then he was subbed a few times, whenever he did play he looked uninterested, off the pace, I can't remember a run of good games for him....
Were crying out for a fully fit striker to see us through till summer and this guy hadn't been fit this year ?!?

Unread 21-02-2023, 05:14 PM
marlo

It must be killing the poor lad not being able to stay fit.

Unread 21-02-2023, 05:17 PM
Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
According to the boss he's desperate to play.

Let's not forget these injuries like rashfords are a result of that clown Solskjaer playing both when unfit.

Unread 21-02-2023, 05:18 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
I agree. I don't understand the hate tbh. Looked good in preseason, and I thought he'd kick on from that.

Unread 21-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Parlabane

Quote:
Yep if he isn't fit that's not his fault.

He can do better when he is fit though,

Some of his performances when he plays give off the whiff of him being lazy / not arsed, this could be purely an incorrect perception but unfortunately its a perception that has followed him around for some years now.

Unread 21-02-2023, 05:25 PM
RedNick80

Quote:

Let's not forget these injuries like rashfords are a result of that clown Solskjaer playing both when unfit.
A) I'm not sure this is true
B) I wanted Solskjaer out as much as the next man, but lets not be calling him a clown a year later. Some respect?

Unread 21-02-2023, 05:38 PM
Harris

It is true, a quick Google search will get you your answer.

Unread 21-02-2023, 05:49 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

This guy

Unread 21-02-2023, 05:58 PM
believe

Had ten good games in eight years. Hopefully he’ll be fit soon so he can remind us all how shit he is again.

Unread 21-02-2023, 06:14 PM
GBMUFC2020

The good the bad and the ugly. If he came back a bit like this we wouldn`t be complaining. If only.....

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=604828870243187