United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 24-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Sparky***

No.

Unread 24-05-2023, 11:10 AM
westcoastvan

Sounds about right, but if we're going to continue to chase subpar players I'd prefer Maddison.

I hope Qatar buys the club, so we don't have to have these conversations anymore.

Unread 24-05-2023, 11:36 AM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Good player. Systems player, very good engine, technical. Excelled under Tuchel. That said, would likely occupy same position as Bruno, so doesn’t make that much sense by way of link unless they plan him playing the Eriksen midfield role (which seems unlikely )

Unread 24-05-2023, 11:49 AM
NedKelly

He’s absolute shit.

Unread 24-05-2023, 12:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Madison
Mount
Rice

The Mehmuda triangle of beige English midfielderzzzzz

Unread 24-05-2023, 12:28 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Madison
Mount
Rice

Unread 24-05-2023, 12:37 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Madison
Mount
Rice

We would do well having this MMR vaccine

Unread 24-05-2023, 12:42 PM
Denis Irwell

Mason £#%&!ing Mount?

Thought Woodward had left the building

Shit name

Unread 24-05-2023, 01:12 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Good player. Systems player, very good engine, technical.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He’s absolute shit.
actually blew a little snot bubble

Unread 24-05-2023, 01:18 PM
Baron

Quote:
Madison
Mount
Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
That's killed me as well

Unread 24-05-2023, 01:24 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
actually blew a little snot bubble
Some can spot a player, some cannot. It was not too long ago, in the grand scheme of things, that said poster was defending the broken down husk of the once-upon-a-time slave ..

There is a reason Mount was central to Tuchel’s Champions League winning side (playing 50+ games in a season 3 years consecutively). There’s a reason Klopp + ETH are strongly linked now. One would think City’s team of technical-runners who thrive with the right role in the right system without mostly being global superstars in their own right would have enlightened people .. apparently not. Mount’s exactly the kind of player Fergie would have gone in for .. the “meh”ers would have been saying the same about Carrick ..

Unread 24-05-2023, 02:27 PM
puressence

Top player you’ll all love him about 24 months in

Unread 24-05-2023, 02:29 PM
moransbleedinghead

He sounds like something you'd buy in a hardware shop.

Yeah, gimme a box of 5mm screws, some door hinges and a couple of mason mounts.

Unread 24-05-2023, 03:01 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead

yeah, gimme a box of 5mm screws, some door hinges and a couple of mason mounts.
😁

Unread 24-05-2023, 03:27 PM
Chris Quayd

I’ve watched matches where he’s on the pitch without noticing him, what position does he play?

Unread 24-05-2023, 03:28 PM
suedeshoes

He's a very Guardiola-type player. If we get him I assume it's because ten Hag has a plan.

Unread 24-05-2023, 04:53 PM
Bonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
He sounds like something you'd buy in a hardware shop.

Yeah, gimme a box of 5mm screws, some door hinges and a couple of mason mounts.

Unread 24-05-2023, 07:47 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
Some can spot a player, some cannot. It was not too long ago, in the grand scheme of things, that said poster was defending the broken down husk of the once-upon-a-time slave ..

There is a reason Mount was central to Tuchel’s Champions League winning side (playing 50+ games in a season 3 years consecutively). There’s a reason Klopp + ETH are strongly linked now. One would think City’s team of technical-runners who thrive with the right role in the right system without mostly being global superstars in their own right would have enlightened people .. apparently not. Mount’s exactly the kind of player Fergie would have gone in for .. the “meh”ers would have been saying the same about Carrick ..
I know some didn’t rate Carrick until he got a song but that’s a bit if a stretch. Superb from the off. Always played us out of trouble and exactly what we could do with now. Having said that, not seen much of Mount but will,try to appreciate.

Unread 24-05-2023, 07:53 PM
Vedder

Unread 24-05-2023, 07:56 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
I’ve watched matches where he’s on the pitch without noticing him, what position does he play?
Doesn't get on that much as he is sorting the changing room doors