United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:39 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Why does your internet persona mean so much to you?

Silly ginger #@&%!.
Couldn’t give less of a £#%&! pal, just strange to see lies spouted tbh.

:rattled: much?

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Okay pal, if you say so

Quote:

Silly ginger #@&%!.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
PPV Draggers and AK.

Broadcast on Zoom.

PMs being sent about dates.
Something something about me not having the PM’s etc.

Quote:
Couldn’t give less of a £#%&! pal, just strange to see lies spouted tbh.

:rattled: much?
Looks like you do give a £#%&!

Not lying, no need to lie.

Why so embarrassed?

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:42 PM
ryanMUFC

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:43 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Something something about me not having the PM’s etc.

Looks like you do give a £#%&!

Not lying, no need to lie.

Why so embarrassed?
Like I said pal, proof or stfu... bored of you now.

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:44 PM
jem

Quote:

Silly ginger #@&%!.
hate speech alert.

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:45 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
hate speech alert.

Honestly can’t believe the escalation over an apparent PM asking if he’d posted something somewhere. £#%&! me.

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:46 PM
AK14

Quote:
Like I said pal, proof or stfu... bored of you now.
Like I said - Was when I first joined (2016)

Pm’s have been deleted since then

No big issue...

Obviously you’re embarrassed, I get it but we’ve both learnt something- I’ve learnt to keep certain PM’s and you’ve learnt not to try and make out your some sort of internet celeb.

Quote:

Honestly can’t believe the escalation over an apparent PM asking if he’d posted something somewhere. £#%&! me.
Escalation by.... you

Who gives a £#%&!, I found it funny at the time tbh.

Are your cheeks as red as your head?

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:48 PM
armchair

shut up if it's not about the game.

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:48 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Like I said - Was when I first joined (2016)

Pm’s have been deleted since then

No big issue...

Obviously you’re embarrassed, I get it but we’ve both learnt something- I’ve learnt to keep certain PM’s and you’ve learnt not to try and make out your some sort of internet celeb.

Escalation from.... you

Are your cheeks as red as your head?

Jesus wept. All this over an injury time substitution debate?!? You okay? Like I say, let’s leave it there shall we- becoming a bit for all involved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Agreed. Went off on a very random tangent...

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:50 PM
AK14

Quote:

Jesus wept. All this over an injury time substitution debate?!? You okay? Like I say, let’s leave it there shall we- becoming a bit for all involved...
I’m fine pal

Not the one throwing a hissy tbh...

Agree let’s move on. I can feel your embarrassment and it’s awkward, have a good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Apologies Armers.

Unread 07-02-2021, 01:53 PM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
I’m fine pal

Not the one throwing a hissy tbh...

Agree let’s move on. I can feel your embarrassment and it’s awkward, have a good day

Apology accepted, you too.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:01 PM
barca99

Just seen the last 5 minutes again, still cant believe it.

School boy defending and the players looked gutted, only got yourselves to blame.

Would not be suprised at all if this was the start of a downward spiral and we end up in a real fight for 4th.

This must be the weakest and most fragile United team in a long time.

Much like i didnt fancy us to see the game out i dont fancy us to bounce back well either.

Soft @#%&!s the lot of them (bar Bruno). Pathetic.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:03 PM
dunk

I’d say it’s much stronger than you think and will bounce back, as they have a couple of times this season. Shit like last night is part of the learning curve.

And De Gea needs dropping.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:04 PM
Vedder

Home form has completely £#%&!ed us.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:15 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I’d say it’s much stronger than you think and will bounce back, as they have a couple of times this season. Shit like last night is part of the learning curve.

But recently the complacency has crept in.

Sheff Utd should teach them to not under estimate any team - a kick up the backside.

Last night should tell them they need to kill games off because our Leeds United level of defence cannot be trusted.

It took about 8 games before they realised they cant keep starting games slow and going 1 down.

Big reaction needed, not sure they are up to it.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Tronics

we've conceded 30 goals in 23 games?

"give him time"

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:36 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Still fuming about the match. Particularly as I thought we won 2-0 and didn’t find out the score for hours afterwards.

Started the match and scrolled through Reddit and the score popped up on ‘something you might like’. Gutted to get the score, so only watched the first half thinking it was all done.

Unread 07-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Vida_15

such a soft goal to give up at the end like that....£#%&!ing stupid foul to give them where they can just lump it into the box

mind boggling just how weak we are when dealing with set pieces

Unread 07-02-2021, 07:55 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Our ability to bounce back is good, but some really bad habits are creeping in and we’re paying for them more than we were earlier
In the season.

Arsenal and last night were games we threw away. We were scabbing a few wins earlier in the season.

We’ve won 2 of our last 6 in the league and that home form is an issue. Just 5 wins from 11 (12?).

We need a reponse, but also need a bit of a ruthless streak again. I do agree that it’s simply the next stage of our development: learn how to break teams down who sit back and a bit of game management.

We’re improving. Title talk has only come from sky.... who have them reveled in pointing out how we’re not ready.... but the reality is that we’re not yet ready for that. More points, more goals and second would be nice 👍
Closed Thread