United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-02-2020, 03:49 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
I said last summer we should accept 50m + one or two youngsters for him.

Was shot down by the forum Einstein’s...
Otherwise the glazers and woodward would have done it.

Unread 18-02-2020, 03:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Otherwise the glazers and woodward would have done it.
Tbf they were probably the forum Einstein’s.

Unread 18-02-2020, 04:20 PM
Seamus

Didnt Ronaldo use the term slave when he was looking to exit Old Trafford?

Unread 18-02-2020, 04:32 PM
Sapien

Reckon pogba will go a step further and shave it into his hair.

Unread 18-02-2020, 04:36 PM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien

Reckon pogba will go a step further and shave it into his hair.

Unread 18-02-2020, 04:49 PM
browser

Just saw the TalkSPORT thing. Jesus Christ Simon Jordan is a @#%&!. Found myself siding with Mino

Unread 18-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Pop

His freeloading bum brothers are at it now...

"Everyone knows he wants to leave Manchester. He wants to play in the Champions League. He wants to win titles. This is not going to happen with Manchester United".

Unread 18-02-2020, 05:27 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
His freeloading bum brothers are at it now...

"Everyone knows he wants to leave Manchester. He wants to play in the Champions League. He wants to win titles. This is not going to happen with Manchester United".
Valid point though, tbf to them.

Unread 18-02-2020, 05:49 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
You just wish there was a way that the club could £#%&! these two over but it’s highly unlikely and they’ll eventually get what they want.

Imagine how nice it would be if they could complete £#%&! up Pogbas career and make Riola lose money on the whole saga and put him in a position where no other footballer would touch him with a barge pole
if all of the elite clubs stood together and refused to do business with him, he would be frozen out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
By now most clubs must be looking at him thinking is he even worth the effort? There’s no guarantee he won’t do the same to another club what he’s done to us.
inter will take any old shit.

Unread 18-02-2020, 05:54 PM
Pop

Sunderland too. Used to buy all Utd's shite. Wonder if he'd fancy it?

Unread 18-02-2020, 07:25 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
Didnt Ronaldo use the term slave when he was looking to exit Old Trafford?
Yeah, and he got loads of stick for it - our best player or not.

Unread 18-02-2020, 08:03 PM
92ToBury

The only way I'd accept Pogba staying is if he ditched Raiola.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:05 PM
Dasilvatwins

Raiola has had his fat pants pulled down. Saying pogba can extent his contract and might not leave. Clearly nobody wants pogba and the fat £#%&!er is wishing for an contract extention so he cashes in.

Imagine that, tried to get his client out there and not a single " big" club wants him.

.I think at a push if we drop the price low enough someone will eventually bite like psg. If woodward playa this correctly and hopefully neymar to barcelona happens early on in the window we may just be able to get shot of pogba for a decent price.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:07 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Just saw the TalkSPORT thing. Jesus Christ Simon Jordan is a @#%&!. Found myself siding with Mino
Jordan was spot on.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:14 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Raiola has had his fat pants pulled down. Saying pogba can extent his contract and might not leave. Clearly nobody wants pogba and the fat £#%&!er is wishing for an contract extention so he cashes in.

Imagine that, tried to get his client out there and not a single " big" club wants him.

.I think at a push if we drop the price low enough someone will eventually bite like psg. If woodward playa this correctly and hopefully neymar to barcelona happens early on in the window we may just be able to get shot of pogba for a decent price.
Agents don’t make anywhere near as much from a re-up as a transfer. I reckon Raiola starts planning his guys next move as the player reports for his first day of training.

Pogba is definitely complicit though because his idiot hanger-on of a brother has started piping up now.

Disgrace.

Unread 18-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Dr Stranger

So he's staying?

Great!

Unread 19-02-2020, 07:19 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Jordan was spot on.
he made good points but was just shouting over all Raiola’s answers. Piers Morganesque. Give the guy enough rope to hang himself at least.

Unread 19-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Agents don’t make anywhere near as much from a re-up as a transfer. I reckon Raiola starts planning his guys next move as the player reports for his first day of training.

Pogba is definitely complicit though because his idiot hanger-on of a brother has started piping up now.

Disgrace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogba's parasitic twin
Speaking to El Chiringuito TV, he said: “Everyone knows that Paul wants to leave Manchester United, he wants to play Champions League football and win titles.

“We all know that won’t happen at United. We will see what happens this summer.”
Gimp.

Pogba is as much to blame as Mino, if not more. He could tell Mino to shut up, he could come out and publicly confirm his desire to stay, he could apologise for his comments made previously and for the actions of Mino, he could £#%&! Mino off altogether. He's not done any of those things, in fact he's hinted that he'd like to leave himself numerous times. He should be scrubbed from the history of the club completely.

There's no way in hell he could ever play for the club again, he will be rightly rounded upon by our own support. I get the feeling the rest of the squad don't want him in the team either.

Unread 19-02-2020, 09:22 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Gimp.

Pogba is as much to blame as Mino, if not more. He could tell Mino to shut up, he could come out and publicly confirm his desire to stay, he could apologise for his comments made previously and for the actions of Mino, he could £#%&! Mino off altogether. He's not done any of those things, in fact he's hinted that he'd like to leave himself numerous times. He should be scrubbed from the history of the club completely.

There's no way in hell he could ever play for the club again, he will be rightly rounded upon by our own support. I get the feeling the rest of the squad don't want him in the team either.
I find it hard to believe that Riola makes any of these comments without Pogba's consent tbh.
Closed Thread