Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2020, 05:57 PM
bosskeano

World class talent, 10 cent brain and work ethic to match

Unread 20-09-2020, 06:00 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
The team would have been better if he never returned....
Or sold him as soon as it became clear we’d bought an uncommitted duffer. There was a bid at one point, just not the 180m our idiot chairman wanted.

Unread 20-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
No.

Yet internet Utd fans still think he is.
Can’t think of many tbh. Neo possibly. Even Dunk has lost patience and we all know how vigorously Dunk defends his opinion on players. Basically, Dunk would prefer to die than be proved wrong on the internet and it speaks volumes that he’s lost his shit over Pogba.

Anyway, I can’t imagine us playing as badly as that many times this season and we’ll see better performances from our dear Paul. It’s just how often he plays as well as he should do...

Unread 20-09-2020, 06:13 PM
utd99

I particularly like the way he takes a game by the scruff of the neck.

Unread 20-09-2020, 06:13 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Or sold him as soon as it became clear we’d bought an uncommitted duffer. There was a bid at one point, just not the 180m our idiot chairman wanted.
....yeah, it took you all a while to catch up, as per

Unread 20-09-2020, 06:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
A bit odd to single out one player after yesterday’s shit show.
Singling out somebody who is supposedly WORLD CLASS seems fair enough in that scenario tbf.

(I see others have made this point already, bears repeating tho)

Unread 20-09-2020, 10:54 PM
atticusgrinch

Does Ole have the balls to drop him?

Unread 20-09-2020, 11:12 PM
tatty

He'll be world class once he moves to a team he wants to play for.

Could you imagine frogson putting up with his shit.

Unread 21-09-2020, 07:15 AM
Red Santos

cant be arse with that £#%&!ing clown

he should've gone soon after Mourinho

i hate his fanboys on social media £#%&!ing rats

Unread 21-09-2020, 07:18 AM
barca99

This deeper role is really not getting the best out of him imo.

I know it shouldnt matter and should be able to play anywhere etc etc but he certainly looks wasted back there. Subbed before Scotty McScott ffs.

Unread 21-09-2020, 09:13 AM
Stickman

Unread 21-09-2020, 10:16 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
World class etc according to some on here...

Unread 21-09-2020, 10:19 AM
Stickman

Getting outworked defensively by the lad the plays off the strikers. Useless.

There’s a dozen journey man midfielders in the league that would give us more than Pogba 8 out of 10 games.

Unread 21-09-2020, 11:00 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Bruno running around chasing his £#%&! ups the useless @#%&!. £#%&!ing hate him.

Unread 21-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Sparky***

Over the 4 years he's been here you can count on one hand the games where you've come away thinking "pogba's been brilliant today."

And that's really not good enough for an 89m quid player. For someone of his supposed ability, he should not have games where he can't even do the basics. that's just appalling.

Unread 21-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Over the 4 years he's been here you can count on one hand the games where you've come away thinking "pogba's been brilliant today."

And that's really not good enough for an 89m quid player. For someone of his supposed ability, he should have games where he can't even do the basics. that's just appalling.
One half against Man City, one half against Newcastle (worth considering that in the other half of both of them games he was shite), and a couple of games against fodder when Ole first came in. They're the only ones I can think of.

Unread 21-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
One half against Man City, one half against Newcastle (worth considering that in the other half of both of them games he was shite), and a couple of games against fodder when Ole first came in. They're the only ones I can think of.
In his 4 full seasons he's also spent huge amounts of time injured. He only managed 20 appearances last season in all comps.

I think even his most ardent fanboys are struggling to defend him these days.

Unread 21-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
In his 4 full seasons he's also spent huge amounts of time injured. He only managed 20 appearances last season in all comps.

I think even his most ardent fanboys are struggling to defend him these days.
Silence speaks volumes and I've received a few pm apologies....

Maybe next game will be different

Unread 21-09-2020, 12:04 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Silence speaks volumes and I've received a few pm apologies....

Maybe next game will be different

Unread 21-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Dasilvatwins

Whats more damning is the lack of work rate. Bruno has to chase it back and get the ball. You could slide the misplaced passes from time to time as that will happen.

The lazy £#%&!er not chasing it down is more annoying.
Closed Thread