United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Agent Dale Cooper
 
Question What's your biggest regret in life?

Mine would have to be be going to University. I wish I had gone and explored the world first and then worked my way up in a job.

Second biggest (sounds rather generic) was being late to meet an amazing girl and destroying any hope of winning her heart.

f***. I need to build a time machine.
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Billy Bigb*****
 
Default

Haven't we done this one not long ago?
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Dale Cooper
Mine would have to be be going to University. I wish I had gone and explored the world first and then worked my way up in a job.

Second biggest (sounds rather generic) was being late to meet an amazing girl and destroying any hope of winning her heart.

f***. I need to build a time machine.
opening this thre....

nah really was stealing a bmw when I was 14. A split second decision, could have walked away but wanted to be a big man. Ended up getting knee capped and missed my trial with united. it may sound farfetched but these are the trials and tribulations of a big dawg.
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Agent Dale Cooper
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Haven't we done this one not long ago?
It was? Whoops. I couldn't see it in the search results, but if there is then I have a new regret
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:41 PM
no fun
 
Default

ibiza 1982

arranged to meet this f***ing gorgeous bird, then like a c*** fell asleep and didnt wake up till midnight

tracked her down the next day, tried a grovelling apology but she told me to f*** off

would almost certainly have married her
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Agent Dale Cooper
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
opening this thre....

nah really was stealing a bmw when I was 14. A split second decision, could have walked away but wanted to be a big man. Ended up getting knee capped and missed my trial with united. it may sound farfetched but these are the trials and tribulations of a big dawg.
That first bit did bring a smile to my face. Ta.

Missing a United trial? That's awful. You could have been one of the shitc***s
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:43 PM
The Watcher
 
Default

Never seen the point of dwelling on past mistakes and imagining up "what if" scenarios tbh. You'll make good choices and bad ones, that's life. All you can hope is that you learn enough from your mistakes not to repeat them again in the future.

Don't live with regrets. If you want to do something, then go for it. Sitting around telling yourself that the chance has gone won't get you anywhere.
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Charlestown Rouge
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Never seen the point of dwelling on past mistakes and imagining up "what if" scenarios tbh. You'll make good choices and bad ones, that's life. All you can hope is that you learn enough from your mistakes not to repeat them again in the future.

Don't live with regrets. If you want to do something, then go for it. Sitting around telling yourself that the chance has gone won't get you anywhere.
Any chance you could apply this enlightened philosophy when you assess United's season then?
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:47 PM
thatsfuctit
 
Default

1. Not going to the states to play rugby when i had the chance to, deal was play for team, free accommodation in a 'penthouse' about the casino that the guy who ran the team managed, bit of work on the side in the casino for cash. He stressed how fit the women working there were, and having spent a month out there the year before i knew the score

what the f*** could possibly go wrong???

2. Being offered trials for a rugby league club (not one of the big ones) and not being arsed going
 
Unread 07-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Agent Dale Cooper
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Never seen the point of dwelling on past mistakes and imagining up "what if" scenarios tbh.
Yeah, but what if you did?...

I know it's not a productive thing to do, but I can't help but ruminate.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What's your biggest regret in life?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Zidane - My Biggest Regret Is That I Did Not Play Alongside Scholes. Toilet sniffer V Football 30 22-08-2010 07:47 PM
Your one regret in life... koppas Off Topic 45 03-10-2008 01:30 PM
Is there something in your life you really regret? elhombre Off Topic 30 20-01-2008 08:54 PM
What is your ONE biggest regret in life? koppas Off Topic 81 13-09-2007 06:27 PM
Next Saturday the biggest quandry of my life forzagarza Off Topic 6 07-06-2007 12:49 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.