United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-01-2021, 01:12 AM
Pop

Unread 23-01-2021, 04:33 AM
tatty

Can you imagine what would happen to a poster on here if they tried something like that.

We must look pretty cold and disinterested to any Liverpool fan.

Unread 23-01-2021, 08:57 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
For some reason I expected to see a group of hominids around the base of that trophy, hitting each other with bones.
I was wondering why they were on Jupiter's moon Europa, and you've just explained it to me.

“All these worlds are yours except Europa. Attempt no landing there.”

No wonder the Sentinel didn't want us to go there: the inhabitants are a bunch of @#%&!s

Unread 24-01-2021, 07:56 PM
Dasilvatwins

To the RAWKmobile!

Unread 24-01-2021, 08:18 PM
Vida_15

RAWK will start looking like AFTV soon

Unread 24-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Pop

Just had a quick peek. Yep, the game is corrupt.

Unread 24-01-2021, 08:33 PM
nick henry

Quote:
There’s no f***ing point us playing at that shithole to be honest. Especially not this season.

You wouldn’t continue to play golf against someone who was allowed to pick there ball up and put it in the hole without any shot penalty
Quote:
We smashed them in the 2nd, yet they get two gifts.
Quote:
Where the f*** was VAR?
Quote:
Disgusting decision and cheating to give United the win
Quote:
Arsed about the FA cup.

Unread 24-01-2021, 08:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

VAR for what? Genuinely didn’t see any good decision or even half a decision that went in our favour that could have gone for them.

Arguably Thiago should have got a yellow for the rashford challenge and Fabinho was shin high on Greenwood

Unread 24-01-2021, 08:39 PM
Big Norm

Fabinho was last man in front of goal when he took out Greenwood and Mane went well over the top of the ball on Rashford (I think). Both were nailed on red cards .

Unread 24-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Maureens P45

None of them turning on noncey looking klopp yet?

Unread 24-01-2021, 08:46 PM
Danoli

It must be killing them to see their team decline so quickly

They are probably in denial at the moment, but that team is in decline and the owners won’t spend to halt it

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:04 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Thought the Mancs schooled us for a large amount of that. They never really looked in trouble, kept their composure and definitely looked like the form team that they currently are. We looked nothing like the strutting champions that we used to be. Worrying times.

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:13 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:28 PM
Pop

v Utd

Quote:
- Cheaters always win apparently. I'm done with football. Ruined by refs.

- Disgusting decision and cheating to give United the win

- A winner looked inevitable then heads dropped understandably when we were cheated

- Time for Jurgen to make a huge fuss, take whatever fines and suspensions. %@#$&!s to the no conspiracy shouts on here. That was absolutely disgusting.

- FSG won't be forgiven if we end up finishing 10th. It's a £#%&!ing disgrace they've left Jurgen in the shit here.

- We need to just play like one of Houllier's teams for the rest of the season

- One game closer to the end

- I'm not even arsed anymore. Have been slowly losing my passion for the game during this season.

- FSG effectively surrendered what looked a promising season

- Referees have broken us this season

- Looking like we could be heading for our lowest top flight league position since Shankly took over at this rate

- United are going get found out mark my words they are shit without the officials

- Complete collapse and some turnaround between the 2 clubs. United and Ole basically finished our domestic season in the space of a week

- Sorry but FSG have hung Klopp out to dry here.

- United, 25 years of favours from refs, and getting worse. Most bent club in Europe.

- A knee or foot or whatever catching someone should not be a foul.

- There’s no £#%&!ing point us playing at that shithole to be honest.

- That's our best chance of qualifying for the Europa next season gone.

- It will soon be August everyone

- Utd arent quite as bent as juventus, but given clattenbergs revelations not far off.

- Has Thiago won a game? He must wonder what the £#%&! he signed up to here.

- Every single result that has gone against us since January 1st is on our owners.

- How the £#%&! have we let this £#%&!ing bunch of @#%&!s United players and Manager get to the top of the league and into the next round!!!! FFS OGS is managing them!!!

- This is a turning point for us - mark my words - roll on spurs!
Etc, etc. £#%&!ing drama queens.

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:33 PM
Vida_15

how the £#%&! can they say that wasn't a foul by fabinho??? are they £#%&!ing blind?

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:33 PM
Danoli

Fantastic

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:38 PM
dunk

I take it they’re referring to the 2 blatant red cards they should have had? Big of them to admit the officials cheated there tbf.

Might even be pro-Mou in the week

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:44 PM
MUFC One Love

They are genuinely mental. Thiago no booking, Fabinho late tackle then the tackle for the free kick for a winner. Mane's tackle.

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:48 PM
Fat Al

Unread 24-01-2021, 09:51 PM
Dr Stranger

It’s the level of the indignation that gets me.

Ok, so you don’t think Cavani free kick was a foul. If they thought it was soft, ok. But it’s that they think it’s CHEATING, CURRUPTION and that something needs to be done.

We should walk off, Klopp should say something etc.

Loons.
Closed Thread