United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 21-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Vida_15

Hard to really give Greenwood any stick about his form....he's not playing often enough or getting a run of games to really find his form and get confidence which at his age plays a massive role.

Martial on the other hand is the polar opposite....he's having an absolute shocker of a season and his dip in form over the past couple of months is definitely concerning. we give rashford shit about it but at least he'll work to defend and put in a hard shift when hes shit in front of goal

Martial does nothing to offer that same type of effort on the pitch so effectively if he isn't playing well and offensively creating scoring chances he's a £#%&!ing waste on the pitch.

was actually glad to see in the papers a mention of selling him in the summer or using him as part of a deal to bring in a top class attacking player.

Unread 21-01-2021, 03:27 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
Hard to really give Greenwood any stick about his form....he's not playing often enough or getting a run of games to really find his form and get confidence which at his age plays a massive role.

Martial on the other hand is the polar opposite....he's having an absolute shocker of a season and his dip in form over the past couple of months is definitely concerning. we give rashford shit about it but at least he'll work to defend and put in a hard shift when hes shit in front of goal

Martial does nothing to offer that same type of effort on the pitch so effectively if he isn't playing well and offensively creating scoring chances he's a £#%&!ing waste on the pitch.

was actually glad to see in the papers a mention of selling him in the summer or using him as part of a deal to bring in a top class attacking player.
Agree with most of that. I don't think Martial is as bad as his form this season but I don't know how he can be so consistently poor for so long. Greenwood won't be the one who suddenly develops the sort of form we need to have a chance of the title so either Martial get's it together or our title challenge will fade away. With every passing week it looks less and less likely to happen.

Unread 21-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Vida_15

agreed....without martial finding some goal scoring form we aren't going to win the league

Unread 21-01-2021, 04:40 PM
20LEgend1999

I think he may well score the winner in a title decider.

Unread 21-01-2021, 06:31 PM
Vida_15

well right now he couldn't score in the red light district

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:07 PM
Chris Quayd

A useless pile of shit. Knocking on February and he's yet to show any form, Igalo would have done more with this amount of minutes.

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:11 PM
armchair

Huge fan but we'd be better off rid of him. Jose broke him.

Sapien

He's shit and lazy

d_knight

Very poor. Gave the ball away for their second.

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:12 PM
AK14

He’s just unfit...

The biggest waste of space at the club and the sooner we sell him the better.

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:13 PM
Pop

A lazy, lazy moody £#%&!ing @#%&! and that's all he'll ever be. Sell him off to some shit French side.

red in cumbria

He should have seen tonight as a chance to impress. Instead, we got the usual uninterested half-arsed shite.

Mr_Ed

Useless... sell the lazy @#%&!

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:14 PM
Red Santos

Cant be arsed with him.
I've been saying for the last couple of years you cant rely on dozy @#%&!s like him

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:15 PM
AK14

Swap for Lukaku?

In a heartbeat.

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:16 PM
Patty_b

He was £#%&!ing shocking, contributed nothing other than their second goal (helped by some of the worst defending we'll see this season).

Miscontrols the ball, gives away possession, falls over. Rinse and repeat every £#%&!ing game.

I've tried to retain some confidence that he'll hit some sort of form at some point but £#%&! that now. He's shite and he hasn't got the heart to make up it.

Needs a move to Porto or something so he can bag 20 a season in a pub league and play 6 Champions League group games per season.

Bin.

ScarFace

I want him sacked tonight. The worst thing ever to happen to this club.

GET OUT !

Stop £#%&!ing playing him never mind starting him. I'd rather Ole upfront.

Halloween

Awful overrated player, never seen someone so inconsistent and mentally weak. Needs to be sold ASAP

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:17 PM
Tronics

The funny thing is he’s playing no worse than Rashford at the moment but hes just not scoring or being a threat on goal

He needs time out from the starting lineup tbh Cavani should just start all the time, simple as

Unread 27-01-2021, 10:17 PM
barca99

Thats it for me.

Sell him, shit lazy @#%&!.