Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Dr Stranger

Football RVP is back

For a chat with chunky Benni anyway.

Unread 17-12-2022, 11:55 AM
Pop

What the £#%&! is going on with Garnacho's eyebrows?

He looks like a drag queen.

Unread 17-12-2022, 11:59 AM
Vedder

What a player. He was incredible that title winning season

10 years ago

Unread 17-12-2022, 12:28 PM
History

Ahh good times. Lost the league on goal difference. Fergie thought £#%&! that and just went and bought the best striker out there at the time

Unread 17-12-2022, 01:05 PM
MagnificentSeven

always wanted him to come back in some capacity. dof, assistant manager, whatever.

shame the manner in which it ended for him here but i guess he saw which way the wind was blowing at this club and thought "£#%&! that, i'm out".

Unread 17-12-2022, 01:30 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
always wanted him to come back in some capacity. dof, assistant manager, whatever.

shame the manner in which it ended for him here but i guess he saw which way the wind was blowing at this club and thought "f*** that, i'm out".
That was nice of him

One very good season, the remainder of his time here was poor. Mixture of dropping off a cliff physically and seemed like he really couldn't be arsed anymore.

Unread 17-12-2022, 01:46 PM
Joe Biden

I don't blame him one bit for his drop off. He signed for Fergie and after the best 12 months of his career he ended up with moyes.

Unread 17-12-2022, 02:13 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
I don't blame him one bit for his drop off. He signed for Fergie and after the best 12 months of his career he ended up with moyes.
Then he got his preferred manager and decided to sulk because he realised he was past it*

*LVG and RVP

Unread 17-12-2022, 02:49 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
That was nice of him

One very good season, the remainder of his time here was poor. Mixture of dropping off a cliff physically and seemed like he really couldn't be arsed anymore.

you have such a bizarre view and following of united. It's almost like you support united begrudgingly. All highly odd

Unread 17-12-2022, 03:33 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

you have such a bizarre view and following of united. It's almost like you support united begrudgingly. All highly odd
Not much bizarre about that, it is what happened
Closed Thread