United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-12-2017, 07:30 PM
sa7

Everyone knows but nowt gets done about it.

£#%&! it, why even bother worrying about it anymore.

Unread 22-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
De Bruyne was all over the pitch last weekend even after that shocking tackle. I was a fan of his when he was at Wolfsburg and I can never remember the @#%&! running around the pitch like that. He looked like a machine ffs.

Unread 22-12-2017, 08:14 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How do you think Lance Armstrong went on so long?
That's just one bloke, this is three football sides we're talking about with 70+ players, coaching staff, medical staff etc?

Would be £#%&!ing glorious if it came out as true etc, but could something that big with so many people knowing about it be kept secret?

Unread 22-12-2017, 08:48 PM
lenin

I’ve long suspected the @#%&! is bang at it. The problem is at Barcelona he was the establishment - they and Madrid have UEFA et al wrapped up. If (and I don’t think it’s a big if) the Spanish team/Operacion Puerto thing is true, then you can understand why most would opt to keep schtum. City gave blatantly bought off any journo who would offer any serious threat - Conn, Syed etc who might well have probed this shit at any other club have done nothing but wax lyrical about them and their paymasters.

Bayern are the interesting one. There was obviously no love lost there. Their long-established and highly reputable medical team walked. So why haven’t they spoken up? I remember watching a shitty C4 dispatches documentary a few years ago that basically placed Bayern at the heart of the European blood spinning scene with United, Chelsea etc sending medical staff to learn from them. Could it be that Bayern haven’t dobbed the @#%&! in because they were up to dodgy shit anyway?

Unread 22-12-2017, 09:00 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMartial
If we had had the doping testing anomalies that City have had 3 times it would be bigger news than the Brexit negotiations.
Can you imagine it

We would hear about it every single day.

Unread 22-12-2017, 09:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Can you imagine it

They still whine about the 50/50 penalty carrick got vs spurs in 2009. ABUs version of benghazi.

Unread 22-12-2017, 10:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
They still whine about the 50/50 penalty carrick got vs spurs in 2009. ABUs version of benghazi.
£#%&! that, there is still the occasional outing of when our players surrounded the ref versus Boro - in *2000*

Unread 23-12-2017, 02:16 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
“When the Anti-Doping officials arrived to take samples, the players were not present to be tested” ..... Rio copped a nine month ban for this, which cost us the title.

“Barcelona failed to supply accurate details of their players’ whereabouts”

30,000 fine

Authorities are not inconsistent, they’re £#%&!ing corrupt.
The punishment is directly related to the amount of fuss the media make.

Unread 23-12-2017, 03:22 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
The punishment is directly related to the amount of fuss the media make.

Erm... yes. been saying it since Eric at Swindon, Hughes at Sheffield etc

Must admit, I did think with a few ex -Reds finally getting media jobs, it’d tip the balance a bit but the Neville’s and Scholes are more ABU than Carragher and Wright. It is reaching piss-take levels now. But we don’t want to appear too rawk.

... back to druggie Pep... makes me wonderthough, looking at de Bruyne suddenly becoming like he’s powered by Duracell and Silva suddenly playing like a combination of Keane/Gattusso/Vinnie Jones

Nothing sticks though $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Unread 23-12-2017, 08:59 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
That's just one bloke, this is three football sides we're talking about with 70+ players, coaching staff, medical staff etc?

Would be £#%&!ing glorious if it came out as true etc, but could something that big with so many people knowing about it be kept secret?
Players might not even realise they’re being doped up to the eyeballs tbf. Quick injection for pain relief and suddenly wow I never got injured again because I worked so hard etc

Shame Schweini didn’t get any of it while Pep was in Germany though. Could have arrived here in top juiced up shape. Couldn’t even be arsed to drug their captain ffs

Unread 23-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Can you imagine it

"Here you can see the roid rage often seen in long term abusers"

Unread 23-12-2017, 10:33 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Players might not even realise they’re being doped up to the eyeballs tbf. Quick injection for pain relief and suddenly wow I never got injured again because I worked so hard etc

Shame Schweini didn’t get any of it while Pep was in Germany though. Could have arrived here in top juiced up shape. Couldn’t even be arsed to drug their captain ffs
Part of the reason why he did not enjoy Munich was that he could not bring much of his ien backroom team, he had to work with what was there..

Unread 23-12-2017, 10:33 AM
Buck

If it's true Zlatan would know about it and surely grass.

Mind you Zlatan successfully sued a journo for libel after he was accused of doping (when he played in Italy)

Unread 23-12-2017, 12:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
£#%&! that, there is still the occasional outing of when our players surrounded the ref versus Boro - in *2000*
Google Andy D’Urso and that is all you get

Unread 23-12-2017, 12:53 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Didn't palacios two foot ronaldo in the chest and get a yellow card in that? Ref was shite for both sides

Unread 23-12-2017, 01:28 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Didn't palacios two foot ronaldo in the chest and get a yellow card in that? Ref was shite for both sides
Yup but they really thought they deserved the league because they had two flukey wins against us. Needed a conspiracy to come to terms with another failure. Crashed out of the CL against a hiddink chelsea team aswell. Won nothing.

I'm amazed how #@&%!y scousers continue to be despite their team taking losses yearly. Even in our transition form we win cups. Sad really.

Unread 23-12-2017, 04:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Erm... yes. been saying it since Eric at Swindon, Hughes at Sheffield etc
Tbf that was a straight red on any planet. Its the sending off against Arsenal in the next game - on the back of the resultant media hysteria - that was the real nonsensical scandal.

Unread 24-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Pop

Unread 24-12-2017, 11:11 AM
Jethro

Nick Cohen from the Guardian has gone in on the owners. Comments are as colourful as you'd expect

Unread 24-12-2017, 11:33 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Nick Cohen from the Guardian has gone in on the owners. Comments are as colourful as you'd expect
Read that. Needs more attention drawing to the ethics of these Middle East owners. These @#%&!s get away with murder (literally in many cases). Have very, very good PR machines though.
Closed Thread