United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:28 PM
jem

Default tomorrow's papers (and craig burley) will focus on the penalty

but webb's bad decision was not sending palicios off and the penalty did not change the momentum. united were already putting spurs under pressure and the flood of goals would have come either way.

to allow a "contentious" decision to detract from an awesome attacking display, which would have resulted in more goals if we'd needed them, would just be petty.

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Billy Bigbollox

£#%&! the ABU nation and all who sail in her. There wasn't this much bleating about the stonewaller we didn't get last week, frankly I couldn't give a shit if we get a ropey pen every game from now till the end of the season. 5 - 2, £#%&! off Scouse shite, bring on the next victims

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:31 PM
redmike

It was debatable but it was far from the appalling dreadful decision that burley and champion and no doubt green were saying it was.

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:33 PM
ScarFace

£#%&!ing scotch toothless @#%&!........am i £#%&!ing mongy or what but from what i saw it was a pen??????????????

Carrick touched the ball away and was brought down.

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:36 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
£#%&! the ABU nation and all who sail in her. There wasn't this much bleating about the stonewaller we didn't get last week, frankly I couldn't give a shit if we get a ropey pen every game from now till the end of the season. 5 - 2, £#%&! off Scouse shite, bring on the next victims
well put william

at half time I was thinking about the £#%&!ing wall pushing @#%&!s all giving each other reach arounds because its BACK ON, they wont even manage to get a lob on now

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:41 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
well put william

at half time I was thinking about the £#%&!ing wall pushing @#%&!s all giving each other reach arounds because its BACK ON, they wont even manage to get a lob on now

I'm off to L8 so the lob on may be a goer

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
£#%&! the ABU nation and all who sail in her
Seconded. I'm more than happy to be public enemy number one again.

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
well put william

I can only imagine how much phlegm has been expelled in the last hour, happy days

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:45 PM
antonin jablonsky

Sorry, can I ask, how many goals was that penalty worth? I only ask 'cos it looked to me like it was 1-2 after Ronnie put it away and 5-2 at the end of the game?

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Sorry, can I ask, how many goals was that penalty worth? I only ask 'cos it looked to me like it was 1-2 after Ronnie put it away and 5-2 at the end of the game?
Exactly. It changed the game, it didn't COST them the game.

Unread 25-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Pop

When it comes to Utd Burley is, at the very least, equal to Alan Greene. He makes no attempt whatsoever to disguise his utter, utter loathing for Utd

The £#%&!ing gummy, toothless porridge slurping £#%&!er.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Fat Al

Apparently, Green was on the verge of an aneurysm over the penalty.

SO close, so close ..........

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:01 PM
rebelcountyred

Thumbs up

howard webb = top red

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Apparently, Green was on the verge of an aneurysm over the penalty.

SO close, so close ..........
He's doing 606 atm and sounds very shaken

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:03 PM
marlo

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
howard webb = top red

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Mr_Ed

Like the vermin haven't had a dubious pen this season. For me it was clear.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Father Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Like the vermin haven't had a dubious pen this season. For me it was clear.
stonewall

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:07 PM
otbarney

How that ugly @#%&! Redknapp can complain after last years 1/4 final is beyond me.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
When it comes to Utd Burley is, at the very least, equal to Alan Greene. He makes no attempt whatsoever to disguise his utter, utter loathing for Utd

The £#%&!ing gummy, toothless porridge slurping £#%&!er.
he £#%&!ing winds me up so much. i know i shouldn't take any notice of him, but GRRRRR!

the way he is so blinkered about us is astonishing. when he has to praise us, it's always an afterthought and he then makes sure he says something negative.

the way he criticises players (not just united), you'd think he was some sort of cruyff/pele/maradonna hybrid when he played.

the £#%&!er has even got all his own teeth ffs.

Unread 25-04-2009, 07:25 PM
marlo

i was wondering who that commentator was.

kept going on about it. for about 20 minutes.

'dont forget, this whole result is a direct consequence of howard webbs actions, we wasnt even near enough to see it,.....blah blah blah'
Closed Thread