United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-07-2016, 07:01 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
What was that site for cheap shirts you recommend me a few years back Dave? Both my nippers want the new one and I'll be ducked if I'm paying megastore prices.
Think it was www.imacheap@#%&!.com pal?

Unread 14-07-2016, 07:02 PM
Lok

Quote:
What was that site for cheap shirts you recommend me a few years back Dave? Both my nippers want the new one and I'll be ducked if I'm paying megastore prices.
It'll have shut down by now.

Your best bet is to look on aliexpress. Search for something like Rooney Kids shirt and you'll find sellers.

It's like a chinese ebay so check the sellers feedback first. If you contact the sellers they'll send you real pictures, they can't put them on the site as the listings get pulled.

Unread 14-07-2016, 07:26 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Think it was www.imacheapc***.com pal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It'll have shut down by now.

Your best bet is to look on aliexpress. Search for something like Rooney Kids shirt and you'll find sellers.

It's like a chinese ebay so check the sellers feedback first. If you contact the sellers they'll send you real pictures, they can't put them on the site as the listings get pulled.
Cheers mate.

Unread 14-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Curtis

Adidas get pissed off after a season of embarrassing football and no Champions League, then deliver the most unimaginative, generic shite they have on the rail.

Unread 14-07-2016, 07:37 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis
Adidas get pissed off after a season of embarrassing football and no Champions League, then deliver the most unimaginative, generic shite they have on the rail.
We got nice, unique kits last year as it was the first of the new deal.

I'd imagine they'll all be cookie cutter shit like this for a while now as they try and get some of their money back.

Unread 14-07-2016, 08:34 PM
Ashley's Grime

So long, tasteful shirts.

Unread 14-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Kent Brockman

Quote:
Forget Ali Express, Shootjerseys is the best at the minute. As well as all usual stuff, they've got some nice retro German and Dutch jerseys from the eighties.

www.shootjerseys.win

Unread 14-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Sparky***

It's not that bad ffs. People should have a look at the Umbro and Nike ones from 2000-2006.

Unread 14-07-2016, 09:37 PM
puressence

Nice to see Madrid taking over harchester Uniteds colours.

Unread 14-07-2016, 09:43 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman
Forget Ali Express, Shootjerseys is the best at the minute. As well as all usual stuff, they've got some nice retro German and Dutch jerseys from the eighties.

www.shootjerseys.win
From that site; this is quite nice.
http://www.shootjerseys.win/cheap-so...ersey-red.html

"Thai version"

Unread 14-07-2016, 09:57 PM
BarryX

Utd's home shirt is a disgrace imho, looks like the world's easiest two-tone jigsaw puzzle. How much do they pay their design team ffs. And who on earth signed off on it from the club? Albert the kitman's colour blind grandma

Away top is decent but why scrimp and save one the badge

Best thing this year are the training polos imho. Gonna get myself this and some black shorts:

Unread 14-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Utd's home shirt is a disgrace imho, looks like the world's easiest two-tone jigsaw puzzle. How much do they pay their design team ffs.

Nike and adidas have been mailing it in design-wise for awhile now. They know they will sell millions of these things based not on how they look, but the teams who are contractually obligated to wear them.

I had a friend who was in R&D at adidas for awhile. He quit because he said they long ago stopped bothering with actual innovation (ex. Predator boots, Fingersave gloves, etc) and started focusing on new ways to market old technology.

Unread 14-07-2016, 10:08 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson

Nike and adidas have been mailing it in design-wise for awhile now. They know they will sell millions of these things based not on how they look, but the teams who are contractually obligated to wear them.

I had a friend who was in R&D at adidas for awhile. He quit because he said they long ago stopped bothering with actual innovation (ex. Predator boots, Fingersave gloves, etc) and started focusing on new ways to market old technology.
But even still, they're going to pay a small team of designers top notch salaries to come up with a number of designs. Why pick that one
Even the Thai training top (above) is an improvement, despite the fact that for some reason it reminds me of the Liverpool team of the eighties.

Unread 14-07-2016, 10:49 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Brockman

www.shootjerseys.win

Unread 15-07-2016, 01:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

if it was just plain red with a white collar without the bullshit half and half thing it would be decent.

as it is, it's £#%&! in the main.

Not that arsed as don't wear them but would be good to have a 1/2 decent shirt for once to buy and then just keep for years for when son is older etc.

I've bought him all of the kids' kits. £#%&! knows why

Unread 15-07-2016, 05:38 AM
itisme_panaflex

Beating a dead horse but it is impossible to have a nice top with the chevy sign. It devours all.

Unread 15-07-2016, 09:22 AM
General Woundwort

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Would be if the yellow elements were black or white. As it is, it looks like it should have Candy across the front, as Barry said.

Unread 15-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Sparky***

Shirt looks alright to me. Those new Prem sleeve badges are £#%&!ing awful though.

Unread 15-07-2016, 06:14 PM
Clarkie

Bit odd how the split design is only on the front and not the back too

Unread 15-07-2016, 06:58 PM
sa7

What a load of £#%&!y toss.

You'd think that, with the money they've paid to make United's shirt, they'd try to make it a showcase of the very best they can do in terms of design and aesthetic.

Instead it's just another templated generikit
Closed Thread