United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 30-05-2023, 11:12 AM
Arnold Muhren

The slack-jawed yokel definitely isn’t going abroad ffs. Would be like when Ian Rush went to Juve: 'I couldn't settle in Italy,' the £3.2million man said, 'it was like living in a foreign country. '

Unread 30-05-2023, 11:27 AM
Lok

We're not his only option in England. He could easily end up at Newcastle. If salah leaves he could go to Liverpool.

We're the most obvious choice if he leaves but he'll probably stay at spurs.

Unread 30-05-2023, 11:47 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
We're not his only option in England. He could easily end up at Newcastle. If salah leaves he could go to Liverpool.

We're the most obvious choice if he leaves but he'll probably stay at spurs.
Newcastle is an option, true. Can’t see any way he goes to Liverpool. They can’t afford him. They need 5 or 6 themselves and are well stocked with forwards. Gakpo will take that central Firmino role. Their summer will be spent on midfield and defence.

Unread 30-05-2023, 11:49 AM
dunk

Newcastle don’t need him. Isak and Wilson is more than enough and they’ll be wanting to spend the monies elsewhere I’d have thought.

Unread 30-05-2023, 11:52 AM
Bunker Buster

If he won't move to Cheshire he isn't going Tyneside FFS ...

Unread 30-05-2023, 11:53 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
“Do I need my passportblblbwlblwle?…”

Unread 30-05-2023, 12:21 PM
Curtis

I doubt he will leave spurs. Very much doubt he will come here.

Unread 30-05-2023, 12:23 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Definitely loves a nap aswell
Nothing wrong with naps. A punishment as a child, a treat once you're past 40.

Unread 30-05-2023, 01:22 PM
dunk

Madrid interested? Replacement for Benzema..

Unread 30-05-2023, 01:23 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Madrid interested? Replacement for Benzema..
Won’t go there now surely? He’ll want that top pl scorer record.

Unread 30-05-2023, 01:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Won’t go there now surely? He’ll want that top pl scorer record.
Got to be tempting to £#%&! off to Madrid. Bundles of cash, sunshine, goals galore and a trophy or 2 almost guaranteed. Miles better than Shearer’s record, surely?

Unread 30-05-2023, 01:29 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Got to be tempting to £#%&! off to Madrid. Bundles of cash, sunshine, goals galore and a trophy or 2 almost guaranteed. Miles better than Shearer’s record, surely?
Think it comes down to what his Mrs wants tbh. Three kids already and another on the way. I think he’ll stay in England. Part of me thinks he’ll genuinely just sign an extension at Spurs and stay there for the remainder of his career.

Unread 30-05-2023, 01:33 PM
magic_cantona

And of course, he'll love how the fans were with his ex team mare. Hoofing his car as he came out of training, booing him despite him singlehandedly winning massive games etc.

Awful fans.

Unread 30-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
His Mum says he’s not allowed out in the sun.

#dealoff

Unread 30-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If he was trying to move to City last summer it's clear he would move north.

It's Utd or staying put, no other option & Spurs need to nail a new coach & spending plan.

If Kane doesn't sign a new deal he's free next summer, they'll lose out on the transfer fee & the £10m+ he earns. They didn't make Top 4 with him this year, they realistically need to understand he's leaving & accept it as early as possible rather than squeeze out another £5m in add-ons that would make Levy get a semi.

Adding 30 goals from one player to this Utd side would make us contenders for any competition, it's proper RvP levels of no brainer but with a player that would still be playing at the highest level for another 5 seasons.

Unread 30-05-2023, 04:18 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
And of course, he'll love how the fans were with his ex team mare. Hoofing his car as he came out of training, booing him despite him singlehandedly winning massive games etc.

Awful fans.
Has anyone considered the language barrier? Nobody being able to understand a word he says? If he comes to us, will MUTV do subtitles ?

Unread 30-05-2023, 04:18 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
If he was trying to move to City last summer it's clear he would move north.

It's Utd or staying put, no other option & Spurs need to nail a new coach & spending plan.

If Kane doesn't sign a new deal he's free next summer, they'll lose out on the transfer fee & the £10m+ he earns. They didn't make Top 4 with him this year, they realistically need to understand he's leaving & accept it as early as possible rather than squeeze out another £5m in add-ons that would make Levy get a semi.

Adding 30 goals from one player to this Utd side would make us contenders for any competition, it's proper RvP levels of no brainer but with a player that would still be playing at the highest level for another 5 seasons.
He needs to hand in a transfer request and go on strike and do it now basically. Confirm with Levy he won't play another game for Tottenham, and confirm even his #@&%!ed brother is on board.

Unread 30-05-2023, 04:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He needs to hand in a transfer request and go on strike and do it now basically. Confirm with Levy he won't play another game for Tottenham, and confirm even his #@&%!ed brother is on board.
This is what he needs to do and I just don’t see him doing it. He’ll likely want to leave, but I don’t think he’s got it in him to dig his heels in. Too soft, likes the club too much and won’t want to tarnish his status. He’ll keep giving them one more season until he’s 37.

Unread 30-05-2023, 11:41 PM
dunk

Unread 31-05-2023, 01:24 AM
RedMenace

Weghorst on another season long loan as we wait for Kane on a free. Sounds good to me.