United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Stickman

Thumbs up

He’s much better than I expected him to be. As said above he looks an absolute snip in this day and age.

Unread 21-10-2019, 11:52 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Gets back up though.

He's a better player than I thought he would be.

Good final ball on him, a constant threat and love his attitude. Works his arse off, keeps coming back for more and has a bit of snide in him
Proves there’s good players out there beyond the big leagues doesn’t it and hopefully we're looking for more like him instead of 33 year old Croatian forwards who’ll demand ridiculous wages.

Bowen at Hull is supposed to be a good prospect so hopefully we’re keeping tabs on him. Out of contract in the summer to i think?

Unread 21-10-2019, 12:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Proves there’s good players out there beyond the big leagues doesn’t it and hopefully we're looking for more like him instead of 33 year old Croatian forwards who’ll demand ridiculous wages.

Bowen at Hull is supposed to be a good prospect so hopefully we’re keeping tabs on him. Out of contract in the summer to i think?
Definitely need to be scouring the globe for opportunities like that, and taking more gambles and being prepared for a much higher player turnover/shorter stays imo

Unread 21-10-2019, 12:17 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Definitely need to be scouring the globe for opportunities like that, and taking more gambles and being prepared for a much higher player turnover/shorter stays imo
Yep.

Can’t see us signing Sancho in the summer tbh, so if we could sign Bowen and Fraser on frees that should () allow us to spend more in other areas, while also strengthening our attack.

Unread 21-10-2019, 12:25 PM
ZiggyStardust

He's been better than expected

However he's another player in our attack who looks better when the opposition allow him space to run into
He's not a particularly good dribbler in tight spaces. Needs to work on that

Unread 21-10-2019, 12:39 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep.

Can’t see us signing Sancho in the summer tbh, so if we could sign Bowen and Fraser on frees that should () allow us to spend more in other areas, while also strengthening our attack.
Will it allow you to spend money on your subs?

Unread 21-10-2019, 12:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Will it allow you to spend money on your subs?
You’re £#%&!ing crazy that we played moderately well...

Hope Norwich give us a good pasting; get you back on track mate.

Unread 21-10-2019, 12:56 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99

What does that have to do with AK14 being stingy?

Unread 21-10-2019, 01:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
What does that have to do with AK14 being stingy?
Because sometimes the shade comes easily, other times you have to work for it. This Monday you’re definitely having to put in some extra effort.

This would have been you on the match thread if we’d gotten pasted.

Subs? Who cares about subs?

Unread 21-10-2019, 01:15 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Because sometimes the shade comes easily, other times you have to work for it. This Monday you’re definitely having to put in some extra effort.

This would have been you on the match thread if we’d gotten pasted.

Subs? Who cares about subs?
I was talking about his subs to this forum you absolute wrong end of the stick.

Unread 21-10-2019, 01:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
I was talking about his subs to this forum you absolute wrong end of the stick.
Oh my God... Ok mate, you carry on.

Unread 21-10-2019, 01:18 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Oh my God... Ok mate, you carry on.

He is now a pleb. He was talking about money so I saw the opportunity to pull him up on it.

Unread 21-10-2019, 01:30 PM
utd99

Quote:
He is now a pleb. He was talking about money so I saw the opportunity to pull him up on it.

Unread 21-10-2019, 04:01 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Reminds me of what I was like with fergie back in the late 80s, early 90s. Difference was fergie had been in charge 3+ years rather than 9 games into his first season.

Unread 22-10-2019, 12:22 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Reminds me of what I was like with fergie back in the late 80s, early 90s. Difference was fergie had been in charge 3+ years rather than 9 games into his first season.
It felt like we were building slowly under Fergie. After the initial shock of Big Norm leaving along with Paul McGrath, we had McClair arrive and score 33, then we had Hughes return, then the biggest day of Michael Knighton's life - the first time that the visitors didn't go in the players' lounge after the game apparently. George Graham took them straight back on the coach.

Unread 22-10-2019, 12:19 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
It felt like we were building slowly under Fergie. After the initial shock of Big Norm leaving along with Paul McGrath, we had McClair arrive and score 33, then we had Hughes return, then the biggest day of Michael Knighton's life - the first time that the visitors didn't go in the players' lounge after the game apparently. George Graham took them straight back on the coach.
How old are you?

Always had you down as being in your 30s.

Unread 22-10-2019, 01:52 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Was there that day, Neil Webb's goal was £#%&!ing smashed them. Was a bit Chelsea this season in that no-one was expecting it

Imagine City had rocked up at OT opening day and we @#%&!ted them 4-1

Unread 11-11-2019, 09:43 AM
Jethro

£15m potential shit @#%&! has turned out to be our most important player. Dare I say........No. 7 shirt next season?

Hames

Unread 11-11-2019, 09:46 AM
windy waffles

Started every game has he not?

Still needs to work on his crossing.

Unread 11-11-2019, 09:50 AM
Seamus

he's been our player of the season.
Closed Thread