United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2008, 10:48 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
I thought Rio's childhood team was Liverpool?
so who was he supporting? and does it really matter, when he continues to put in performances likehe has this season, Anfailed, being the best example.

Mull

Unread 05-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Oh the horror of it.
It made me laugh that Fuzzy.

Unread 05-01-2008, 11:49 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Quoted for the £#%&!ing truth.
£#%&! off you #@&%!

Unread 05-01-2008, 11:53 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
ferdinand was cheering on nthe hammers at the cup final against lpool and nearly got @#%&!ted .. what a shame it was only nearly ..#@&%!heads comparing that wgt @#%&! to scholesy want £#%&!ing
Utter #@&%!nose

Unread 05-01-2008, 11:53 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
John Sheridan is a £#%&!ing legend.... buzz off him

hes a right rum @#%&!
Top red

Unread 06-01-2008, 12:07 AM
waynes ear's

£#%&! oldham, £#%&! everton and £#%&! all other teams registered with the FA

MU MUF MUFC OK!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 06-01-2008, 02:06 AM
Cantona's collar

Quote:
quite a nice little club oldham....... played up at boundary park a few times in my youth as well as gigg lane
Played at Boundary park myself as a kid, when they still had the astro turf pitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Are these the same reports who say he's from Salford? You may be right, I'm not certain one way or another. I'd still prefer to see him watching United though.

Scholesy has always supported Oldham, my brother in law used to play football with him at school and said they where the only two 'Latics fans in their year.
In a sense it was his local club, Boundary Park is only about three miles from Langley (as you probably know being an ex Oldham resident).
Ive never seen anything that has said he is 'from' Salford, only that he was born there.

Unread 06-01-2008, 09:14 AM
puressence

i was mearly pointing out the rio was watching the cup final thats all ..

Unread 06-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Sam the Sanitary Man

Quote:
me or john sheridan

he is indeed a red.... with his rum brothers as well

a lad i work with is - is his brother in law.... got some quality tales about him
He used to have a season ticket in K stand near me
Closed Thread